Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cain Maduro Torpedo

I bought a box of Cain Maduro Torpedo's on a recommendation from a friend.  I have to say they are not my cup of tea.  I have 20 of the 24 left along with the box. I tried one when I first got it and then again after letting it mellow for a couple months.  Still did not find it to my liking.  So rather than having them sit in my humidor I thought I would see if there are any takers. 

Willing to part with all or some.  Let me know.  These cigars were purchased here.
While I have not been active on this site I have been enjoying cigars for many years so I assure you they have been well kept and will reach you in good shape.

I will consider all swaps.

--john

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    johnkuz:
    I bought a box of Cain Maduro Torpedo's on a recommendation from a friend.  I have to say they are not my cup of tea.  I have 20 of the 24 left along with the box. I tried one when I first got it and then again after letting it mellow for a couple months.  Still did not find it to my liking.  So rather than having them sit in my humidor I thought I would see if there are any takers. 

Willing to part with all or some.  Let me know.  These cigars were purchased here.
    While I have not been active on this site I have been enjoying cigars for many years so I assure you they have been well kept and will reach you in good shape.

I will consider all swaps.

--john
    Pm
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Have any left?
  • Sure, there are 20 left.  Looking to find them a good home where they are appreciated.

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM to you.
  • 12 left...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM sent.
  • 6 left!