Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

you sons of BI$%^#$

Got a "we miss you on the forums" bomb on Friday and Saturday. It all started with a lovely package from BandyT on Friday, and Saturday brought 3 more packages! T-evan, and a couple guys who didn't provide their forum names (Jim from NY, and Josh from NH) all sent me great packages. I really appreciate it very much!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, guys. Life has been crazy. I can't remember the last time I had a cigar. I went from 4-5 a week to... none? I think I've had three or four cigars since the end of September. The combination of school and my daughter has kept me ridiculously busy.

Speaking of my daughter, she is 8 months old now, so here are a few Christmas pics for everyone feeling into the "holiday spirit"

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I'll be stopping in to say hello more often - thank you very much for the packages. Just remember - even around Christmas, payback can be a BI%$&!

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks for SHaring Man! AWESOME . Dont be a Stranger Dude!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    We miss you Phil ................ Enjoy the sticks when you can!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Phil, glad to hear that you are doing well and you spend as much time with your daughter as she will get older faster and faster; can't believe my own are 5 and 4 already. The great thing about your hiatus on the cigars is they are aging well. Take care my friend.
  • TatuajeVI:
    Got a "we miss you on the forums" bomb on Friday and Saturday. It all started with a lovely package from BandyT on Friday, and Saturday brought 3 more packages! T-evan, and a couple guys who didn't provide their forum names (Jim from NY, and Josh from NH) all sent me great packages. I really appreciate it very much!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, guys. Life has been crazy. I can't remember the last time I had a cigar. I went from 4-5 a week to... none? I think I've had three or four cigars since the end of September. The combination of school and my daughter has kept me ridiculously busy.

Speaking of my daughter, she is 8 months old now, so here are a few Christmas pics for everyone feeling into the "holiday spirit"

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I'll be stopping in to say hello more often - thank you very much for the packages. Just remember - even around Christmas, payback can be a BI%$&!
    Glad the package made it there safe. Welcome back.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Great looking kid. Hope to see you around more. Oh....Merry Christmas!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done guys. Your daughter is beautiful. Merry Christmas bro.
  • Do what I do, Put it to bed, grab a bottle of you favorite drink (Jim Bean Black for me [neat]), lite the firepit, pull up a chair and enjoy the quite time for an hour or so. :) She is a little cutie, congrats!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Merry X-mas and Enjoy!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you're still with us Phil...thought the zombies got you for a while there. I can't believe nobody told me about this bombing run, I would've been all over it. Wink [;)]
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Glad to hear all is well! Those pictures are priceless!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I didn't get in on this, but am glad to see that you're doing well. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Awesome pics Phil, thanks for sharing them with us! Have a great holiday!

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey Phil did you ever find out who did this to you? Lol guess you shouldn't tell someone that you have room for sticks especially around the Holidays. You might wanna check out the "calling all holiday bombers. Fire at will thread". Hope my bomb got there safely today. Hahaha oh ya by the way cute pics man. Let me know when you wanna smoke a few of those sticks. Happy holidays brother.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I got two more packages. One from Marty (lilwing) and the final one from Sandman himself. Turns out Sandman was the one who set this all up, that ***. Lilwing added a bunch of great sticks, including the new RP Prodigy which I have not had! Sandman went all ridiculous - Avo Domaine, Man of War Maduro, and a 45th Year Family Reserve from Padron! Frickin ridiculous!