Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Bomb

Just sent it out 03093220000010704579

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I thought I heard something launch earlier today...
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Ya, I heard something about an attack on the news. Congrats on joining the war. It will be your first of many bombs. Robb there was my first bomb.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PsychoSJG:
    Ya, I heard something about an attack on the news. Congrats on joining the war. It will be your first of many bombs. Robb there was my first bomb.
    I was... and it was a pretty good one from what I remember... left a nice little crater in the yard
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP DUDE! Did you need to empty out your humidor or WHAT? Didn't you just get started in this hobby??? Either way man, this was some ridiculous fire, and I'm just struck speechless.

To anyone else - look at the damage he just sent me! WTF? And obviously he was making damn sure they reached me safely - look at the box he used (packed with padding)! LOL

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Noob! lol.

Hays has popped your cherry bomb.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    HOLY CRAP DUDE! Did you need to empty out your humidor or WHAT? Didn't you just get started in this hobby??? Either way man, this was some ridiculous fire, and I'm just struck speechless.

To anyone else - look at the damage he just sent me! WTF? And obviously he was making damn sure they reached me safely - look at the box he used (packed with padding)! LOL

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Good Stuff.....
  • SWEET!!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nicely done
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh grasshopper, today you have become the teacher.
  • Hays:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    yeah you have helped me out a lot and wanted to hit you up for helping me learn about this great hobby