Home General Discussion

Forum Samplers

I've been wondering lately - whatever happened to the plans to sell the forum sampler? Any plans to bring this back? Any plans to do it again?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good question.. That was a lot of fun.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh man, I want to try these blends more than most things on the market...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Alex hinted at doing at maybe again, wonder what happened.
  • what would this be?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    smokeater187:
    what would this be?
    Last year the forum members created a cigar. Together we decided on the size, filler, wrapper, binder. of "our" forum blend cigar. Alex took the project out for creation and they were offered on a very limited basis to forum members only. Turns out they were really good. And alas, no longer available.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    I wasnt around for that, but it sounds really interesting. I'll try and get in for next time.
  • kaspera79:
    smokeater187:
    what would this be?
    Last year the forum members created a cigar. Together we decided on the size, filler, wrapper, binder. of "our" forum blend cigar. Alex took the project out for creation and they were offered on a very limited basis to forum members only. Turns out they were really good. And alas, no longer available.
    wow that's really cool....this place never ceases to amaze me
  • kaspera79:
    smokeater187:
    what would this be?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    smokeater187:
    kaspera79:
    smokeater187:
    what would this be?
    yeah, Alex has been known to do some really incredible stuff for the forum. He, and his staff are what really define this company. The products they sell can be found in plenty of places, but why deal with anyone else, when you have access to reps and staff who really genuinely go out of their way to please their customers. This place is awesome...
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    smokeater187:
    what would this be?
    OKAY WHO HAS ONE LEFT? PMME PLEASE! (sorry for the caps, got excited)
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    MMMM Forum Smaplers. :) I have a sumatra left out of my original order, not sure when I want to smoke this since it will more than likely be the last time I'll get the chance. Sounds like it is going in the aging humi.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Thewelder:
    MMMM Forum Smaplers. :) I have a sumatra left out of my original order, not sure when I want to smoke this since it will more than likely be the last time I'll get the chance. Sounds like it is going in the aging humi.
    I only have a maduro left from mine, but I didn't think they were as good as the sumatra. Oohh man, I'd do just about anything to get my hands on a bundle of the sumatra again, mmmmmmmmmmm....