Home General Discussion

Full-Bodied Tap Out Sampler

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
This looks like its going to be a damn good sampler! I just want to try that Punisher out. Anyone else think that this is worth the wait?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    There are some good cigars in there, and the price is right. I'm just not sure I really care for the idea of strength for strength's sake. I like a good, strong cigar, emphasis on the "good" part. So I doubt I'll be buying it, but that has more to do with already having most of those cigars. I'd be interested to try the Punisher, but it's not high on my list.
  • I think the trigger might get pulled
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I've had all these except the Punisher, definately value in the sampler...
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    my cigar budget is running empty for 2011 and what is in it is spoken for :(
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Def. Some good sticks in there. I already have most or it would be tempting.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Meh, think I'll pass. I'm not into smoking something just for the sake of a big body, though I'm tempted to smoke the Punisher, simply so I can say "yeah, I smoked it"
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I have had and still have most of these as well. But damn it for the price this would be a great pacakge to bomb the hell out of someone. ALL GREAT SMOKES (besides the punisher only because i never tried it)!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    There are some good cigars in there, and the price is right. I'm just not sure I really care for the idea of strength for strength's sake. I like a good, strong cigar, emphasis on the "good" part. So I doubt I'll be buying it, but that has more to do with already having most of those cigars. I'd be interested to try the Punisher, but it's not high on my list.
    I wrote a post, and then I realized it was just what Joe said reworded, so I'll just say: What he said.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that no one is really digging this sampler due to strength and more strength.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I'm guessing that no one is really digging this sampler due to strength and more strength.
    I have boxes of several of those already, and don't actually consider some of them full bodied.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    That is a great looking sampler! I've had most of them and that is a nice price, im on bored for that! Can't wait to try that punisher, and you can never have too many diesels, mows, or Vs!