Home General Discussion

New Catalog Questions

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
Ccom now has the brand Siglo and I gotta say, I know nothing about this brand. My B&M has this brand but I always took it as a well marketed brand using the colors and even the "Siglo" name to capitalize on Cohiba's familiarity.
so now that this brand is at CCom, tell me about it. Blender, Factory, etc.

my other question is that there is a full body Nica Libre now which I would like to try, but it says it's made in the Oliva factory. Is this blended by AJ like the other Nica line or is this someone elses baby? Also, is this the Oliva as in Oliva/Cain or is this the other Oliva that Alex talks about from time to time.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Siglo is an Altadis product. Not a fan personally...

http://www.altadisusa.com/cigar/siglo.asp
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Ccom now has the brand Siglo and I gotta say, I know nothing about this brand. My B&M has this brand but I always took it as a well marketed brand using the colors and even the "Siglo" name to capitalize on Cohiba's familiarity.

my other question is that there is a full body Nica Libre now which I would like to try, but it says it's made in the Oliva factory. Is this blended by AJ like the other Nica line or is this someone elses baby? Also, is this the Oliva as in Oliva/Cain or is this the other Oliva that Alex talks about from time to time.
    Nica Libre potencia is blended by and rolled at the Oliva Cigar Factory. Same company as Oliva V, Oliva O, Nub, Cain etc. It is a pricier version of the original Nica Libre with is made by AJ Fernandez and more value driven. Siglo is an Altadis brand that has been on the schene for a few years now. We are just now starting to stock it.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    dennisking:

Nica Libre potencia is blended by and rolled at the Oliva Cigar Factory. Same company as Oliva V, Oliva O, Nub, Cain etc. It is a pricier version of the original Nica Libre with is made by AJ Fernandez and more value driven. Siglo is an Altadis brand that has been on the schene for a few years now. We are just now starting to stock it.
    thanks dude. I have heard you write about the other Oliva Family that you visit from time to time and wondered if this was them.

also, I really like the look of the CCom award sampler and the price is phenomenal. My hidden paypal stash has dwindled but if I get some money in there, that baby is getting ordered.