Home General Discussion

email sweepstakes

anyone ever post who wins the email sweepstakes? rotted i never won the war chest LOL

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    its not just members of the forum that sign up for this.
    a very small percentage of people who are customers of cigar.com actually frequent the forum. the chances of one of the community winning is fairly slim.
    ...but i do wanna know.

and i do wanna win
  • i'll let you know if i win....i always enter in the sweepstakes...i need a new ipad!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I keep my expectations low so that it doesn't hit me too hard when I don't win lol...don't really win anything anyways!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Frootloops:
    anyone ever post who wins the email sweepstakes? rotted i never won the war chest LOL

Expectations are premeditated Resentments!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    I hope i win the Ipad

If i do ill have to do a contest for someone else on the furom to win also.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Didn't someone post that they won it earlier this year or maybe last year? I don't recall who it was or if they were a freqent poster, but I seem to remember someone posting about winning in the past year or so.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i think they should have a seperate contest just for the actual forum members who participate ......just my .02!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Heavy:
    Didn't someone post that they won it earlier this year or maybe last year? I don't recall who it was or if they were a freqent poster, but I seem to remember someone posting about winning in the past year or so.
    I think someone here won the NUB sweepstakes.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Heavy:
    Actually, I don't think anyone was ever announced as a winner here. Guess it was another guy that's not on the forums?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Somewhere this seems to ring a bell that there are approx 600 or so active, or total forum members and there are approx 15,000 entrants to the sweeps every month. So like a 3-4% chance of a forum member wiinning approx. But I do recall a member or two taking home the prize.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwhwang:
    docbp87:
    Heavy:
    Actually, I don't think anyone was ever announced as a winner here. Guess it was another guy that's not on the forums?
    It was many a month ago.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    well it could be done like 50 post or more.....that kinda thing lol...anyone with 50 post is eligible
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man it would be nice to win this month. Box of Armadas.....awesome
    t_evan50:
    Man it would be nice to win this month. Box of Armadas.....awesome
    ooooh... gotta go enter...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ooooooohhhh, thanks for the reminder! Just entered!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Glad I saw this because I forgot to enter too. Thanks
  • Yes, definitely enter. I won the Rocky Patel sweepstakes last march and at least one other forum member has won a ccom sweepstakes.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    MrGreenMachine:
    Yes, definitely enter. I won the Rocky Patel sweepstakes last march and at least one other forum member has won a ccom sweepstakes.
    dang, congrats! :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    MrGreenMachine:
    Yes, definitely enter. I won the Rocky Patel sweepstakes last march and at least one other forum member has won a ccom sweepstakes.
    Hell I'm glad you won that's how we set up a trade for the box of the Decades!!!! The funny thing is they are just resting on the bottom of my humi right now chilling for about a year before I break into them.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    MrGreenMachine:
    hey Green, haven't seen you on in awhile! Were the RP Sun Growns u brought at the SE herf the ones u won?? Almost spring time, hopefully u can come down for another SE Herf....sorry about hijacking the thread there for a sec....now....yeah, i hope one of us wins! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Yep, the Sun Growns I brought were courtesy of CCOM! I'd definitely make it down again for another Southeast Herf. So I'm not continuing the thread hijack. It was a box of decades, a box of sungrown and a box of vintage 90's that CCOM gave away that month. Not much left of them either!
  • I'm one of those people who have never won a drawing, door prize, or promotional thing- heck- I don't even get solicited for time shares, or randomly selected by publishers clearing house. I'm holding out though, I like to think that my weathered luck will be overturned by some random gesture or event at some point in my life. When I was in HS, we had this neighbor who's mom didn't work, all she did was enter sweepstakes and contests through mail order (this was well before the internet) and she won things all the time. ALL THE TIME.