Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Perhaps a Trade?

So I have a few sticks that I'm hoping to trade:

1 CAO Soprano Associate
1 CAO Soprano Boss
2 Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchills (can add more)
2 God of Fire 2006 Don Carlos Tubos
1 Playboy Robusto (newer, not don diego)

I am looking for:

1 or 2 Fuente Opus X (Perfexcion X if possible)
1 or 2 la aurora barrel aged (robusto if possible)
Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 49 or 48

Cigars I have yet to try and are on my wish list:
Drew Estate Java (toro if possible) CAO VR Indian Tobac Camoroon Legend Robusto Aurora 100 Anos 25 Robusto Ashton Classics Churchill Ashton Cabinet #7 Gurkha Royal Salute Gurkha LXIII Platinum Oliva Serie G Maduro cao black Gurkha Sherpa Cubita Spanish Market Select Churchill

I threw in the god of fire's hoping for an opus x. I'm not sure if anyone has or can get the perfection x, but I would be okay with the robusto or double robusto... If for some reason I need to throw in another god of fire I can. Please pm me if there is a deal here to be made, thank you. oh and since I have yet to trade on these boards I will be more than willing to send your package first.

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'll take some of that action, Phoebe. I am OpusX Perfexcion No.3 and Fuente Fuente equipped.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I should've said I also have Oliva G maduros.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sweet, check your inbox urby..
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I just ordered a box of the barrel aged churchills if you're still looking to work out a trade (they'll be in sometime next week). I know I also have at least one sherpa and the IT cameroon legend gorilla (6x60) and possibly willing to trade an opus.
    replied back to ya rob!
    trade completed with urby, thanks hommie!