Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cain Habanos and Indian Tabacs for trade

Since my first trade went so well, here are a few more that are a little too full bodied for my taste. 7 Cain Habanos, 2 Maduro and 3 Natural Indian Tabacs. Looking for mild or mild to medium bodied maduros, criollos, sumatras, or even some Acids. I would prefer to trade them all in one bunch. If you like these, let me know what you have. Thanks!-Mike EDIT-ALL ARE TRADED_THANKS Photobucket

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Mike nice cutter and sweet looking lighter. How do you like your Benchmade knife? I love love love mine. Did I mention that I love mine? I carry it all the time and even at work. I thought I lost it on my last field problem with the Army. One of the other guys found it and was nice enough to return it to me. I bought him some beer or something like that to say thank you. Was cheaper then buying a new one.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Mike nice cutter and sweet looking lighter. How do you like your Benchmade knife? I love love love mine. Did I mention that I love mine? I carry it all the time and even at work. I thought I lost it on my last field problem with the Army. One of the other guys found it and was nice enough to return it to me. I bought him some beer or something like that to say thank you. Was cheaper then buying a new one.
    Benchmade does make a sweet knife, I loved mine right up to the point I lost it. I found a knife I now carry at a gun show a year ago called catseye. Cost was 13$, cheap enough to loose and not be pissed about it. Its all aluminum body has no sharp edges, so when I put my hand in my pocket I dont snag my hand on it. The blade dosent keep an edge like a benchmade or a spiderco, but i dont mind sharpening it every couple months.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Enough knife talk, PM sent on your trade proposal.
  • Sandman1am:
    I am a huge Benchmade fan, I have several. Pocket knife collecting is one of my (too) many hobbies.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    MikeMosley:
    Sandman1am:
    I am a huge Benchmade fan, I have several. Pocket knife collecting is one of my (too) many hobbies.
    Nice I'm Mexican so I love my knives! I also like my kershaw but it's def. not the same quality as the Benchmade. It serves it's purpose though.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent... not about knives though... but I AM pretty proud of my Leatherman...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Pm Sent