Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000th post quickie contest

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
Ok the rules are simple you must be on the GOOD TRADERS LIST and HAVE A MINIMUM of 300 posts ..... the first 15 people that reply and meet the criteria will be hold the number of their post 1-15 after me ..... after I have 15 applicants I will use a random number generator to select the winning number . Up for grabs are free cigars ...... my collection of swisher sweets , white owls and black and milds have grown rampant, and winner will get a really nice package therefore the high post count. Good luck !!!

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I'm there for freebies. At the very least I'll have some more white owls to throw into my "guest" humi, which I keep for people I don't like
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN!!!! Those are some SWEET sticks, I got to get in on this one...........

Thanks for the contest.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    weyhey, congrats on 1k posts, i just reached in on one of the shooting forums im on
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Congrats on the 1k!!!
  • Congrats bro, I'm in.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats Brother! I LOVE the black and mizzys!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm pretty well stocked on the sticks mentioned, but I guess I'll play for the hell of it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats! I'm in when swishers, owls, and black and mild is up for grabs!!! Lol
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm in, what the heck. Besides, generosity is still a great thing, regardless of the stick.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    wow, gotta be quick on this one, I'm in...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! I love cigars!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Congrats pick me pick me.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Looks like I snuck in at #14. Great contest and happy posting!!
  • hope im in!!!!!
  • ...and congrads on hitting the 1 k mark......
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I think I lost count, but maybe I made it in this one..? If not, good luck to everyone involved!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    woo hoo :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    OK looks like there are 17 people who all fit the criteria and this is now closed ...... all the posters before this are in and i woill draw later tonite when iam home from work ........... winner to be picked later
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    did i get this in on time?
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    DOH!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Looks like I'm too late. Still a great idea for a contest. Congrats on 1K
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    That is 18 of us then King I think-------although maybe I was excluded-----after what my Bears did yesterday, nothing to live for anyway:(
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats on the 1K post! Still working on the numbers and toying with the idea of hitting up a trade with some of the fine BOTL here.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ok so I came tonight from a long day of work and used the random generator and the Lucky number is 10 ...... and the lucky bork who was #10 is LJL ........ shoot me a pm with you addy brother. Thanks to all the participants who responded .
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    kingjk729:
    Ok so I came tonight from a long day of work and used the random generator and the Lucky number is 10 ...... and the lucky bork who was #10 is LJL ........ shoot me a pm with you addy brother. Thanks to all the participants who responded .
    Well deserving! Great contest!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Congrats dude!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Thanks man, everything's coming up Millhouse!!!