Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A little something that is LONG overdue

Today I am sending out a bomb that is SO long overdue I bet the BOTL even forgot I still owed him. I'll post the tracking info here as soon as I return from the post office. There are some smokes in this package that can only be found at my favorite B&M, and while they are small in size they are HUGE in flavor and body. I hope you enjoy these brother! It's been a long time coming, and you certainly are deserving of much more than I have to offer.

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Someone's poor mail box is about to go.....BOOOOOM!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Delivery Confirmation number - 03101230000176665577
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Aw Jeez Edith! Just when things started calming down after the holidays, Ev had to go stir the pot back up again.... :-D

haha you know me, Glenn, I've been laying low for a while now so it's time to get back in the game! This package is actually about 14 months overdue, so I am just catching up now :-P
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    There are only a handful of people on the boards that have actually been around for 14 months so that should narrow it down.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ejenne87:
    haha you know me, Glenn, I've been laying low for a while now so it's time to get back in the game! This package is actually about 14 months overdue, so I am just catching up now :-P
    SWEET - that pre-dates me on the forums so I should be safe! :-D

The Sniper:
    ejenne87:
    SWEET - that pre-dates me on the forums so I should be safe! :-D

haha indeed it does, and I think if he reads this thread now the recipient should know it's him...
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Wow. A 14 month bomb. Whoever gets this is getting some love for sure
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be a good one. Interested to see these special sticks he gets.
    dennisking:
    The thing is, I bought these cigars almost a year ago, just for him! I found them as I was sorting through my stash trying to find some smokes for the trades I had going out. Better late than never, I suppose!
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    The thing is, I bought these cigars almost a year ago, just for him! I found them as I was sorting through my stash trying to find some smokes for the trades I had going out. Better late than never, I suppose!
    cool story
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    Haha! Awesome!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Very interesting, DC says its due tomorrow, but no tracking information has been updated..... hmmm whos in the sights here.
    I know who it's hitting!!!!! congrats to ___________
    what, you think I'm going to tell?
    I just found out that I get a little extra cash in the next paycheck! Look out for the sequel to this thread in a week or two :-) muahahaha!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    I just found out that I get a little extra cash in the next paycheck! Look out for the sequel to this thread in a week or two :-) muahahaha!
    I just got hit today by Evan and I was expecting it.....well I was expecting the trade we agreed on not all the extras. LOL I can not wait to see what he does for this poor SOB knowing what he did to me.
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    I just got hit today by Evan and I was expecting it.....well I was expecting the trade we agreed on not all the extras. LOL I can not wait to see what he does for this poor SOB knowing what he did to me.
    You know who it's going to be too. I am going to send his ass to the grave with this bomb! It's been a long time coming, and I'm gonna do it up BIG!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    You know who it's going to be too. I am going to send his ass to the grave with this bomb! It's been a long time coming, and I'm gonna do it up BIG!
    LOL ya I saw the shipping info and know who else you are getting. I hope they have room.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I saw this thread and started getting a little tickle in my head that told me I might be the person in question. Evan this was way over the top, thanks a lot. Wow, don't know what else to say, but since a picture is worth a thousand words...

Enjoy it Joe! Those unbanded ones are the two I most love in that pack. The El Picador is by DPG and other is the LFD Cheroot, both are powerful little devils with TONS of flavor. Whatch out for the tar build-up, especially on the LFD. Oh, and if you ever get them mixed up, good luck telling which is which! I think the wrapper, and overall construction, on the El Picador should be a bit better. The wrapper on the LFD normally have sun spots too. I am really excited to see what you think of them! Let me know how they treat you brother.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Nice hit!
    nice bomb Evan. very nice.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!