Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OZ...please reply publically ASAP

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
OZ...it is of absolute importance that you respond here and now!!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Its Saturday and he lives in beautiful California so it may be a while. He does check in on his blackberry. What could be so important? Can I help you at all?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Can any of us help you at all?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    What's going on here???? I can text/call him I guess, but as has been said, it's Saturday and I think he may be traveling at the moment.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    whoa!! This place is really great, but it was/is nothing...just a little thing called his 2012 contest...today is my day and he is still a few short :( -just trying to draw him out so to speak. Thanks for your offers though, if it was a serious issue, glad so many botls can & are willing to help. I re-read my post, and I am sorry....it did sound serious, that was not my intention to alarm anyone. Sorry, me bad :(
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bearb:
    whoa!! This place is really great, but it was/is nothing...just a little thing called his 2012 contest...today is my day and he is still a few short :( -just trying to draw him out so to speak. Thanks for your offers though, if it was a serious issue, glad so many botls can & are willing to help. I re-read my post, and I am sorry....it did sound serious, that was not my intention to alarm anyone. Sorry, me bad :(
    LMAO!!! A for effort bear.... LOLOLOL

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    bearb:

This has been a test of your local BORK emergency broadcast system ....... everything seems to be working great !!!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:
    bearb:

This has been a test of your local BORK emergency broadcast system ....... everything seems to be working great !!!
    ////So true....but it didn't work, he is still 4 posts short and I am 1 day over. Oh well, he is a tough one to play hide-N-seek with obviously, as he doesn't want to give up his great hiding places! :)