Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

High(er) End Trade

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

Just starting to make a little collection of sticks to age. Also looking for a few sticks to hae on hand for some special occasions. So basically, I am looking for a few sticks I do not have here.....What I am looking for...

#1 on my list---Padron Family Reserve (preferably maduro), El Triunfador (original blend), Partagas 160, Davidoff Maduro, Davidoff Millenium, Fuente Casa----and maybe a few others, Ill listen-------------------What I have to trade.....

Oliva Series V Maduro 2009, Opus X Perf #4, Anejo #46, Padron 1964 Maduro, Diamond Crown Maximus, and plenty of lesser end stuff as well

Anyone able to help?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Casa Fuente? Pmme. Ill be going there to meet my friend this weekend so let me know what size your looking for.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm incoming.....Will just say this though......dont care on the size, just looking to have some special ones on hand. Thanks man.......Feel free to PM as well, that goes for everyone else also.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    If you want original El triunfadors, my b&m has them. If you want let me know
    Oh I do Dennis, but mainly looking for trades right now. If you are interested in what I have PLEASSSSE feel frree to PM me as I would love to work something out

Everyone else feel free to PM as well, I know someone miust be willing to part with a few of these.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    if I had extra cash I would go pick some up and then trade you but it's not happening any time soon. if you need them though, let me know.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

Just starting to make a little collection of sticks to age. Also looking for a few sticks to hae on hand for some special occasions. So basically, I am looking for a few sticks I do not have here.....What I am looking for...

#1 on my list---Padron Family Reserve (preferably maduro), El Triunfador (original blend), Partagas 160, Davidoff Maduro, Davidoff Millenium, Fuente Casa----and maybe a few others, Ill listen-------------------What I have to trade.....

Oliva Series V Maduro 2009, Opus X Perf #4, Anejo #46, Padron 1964 Maduro, Diamond Crown Maximus, and plenty of lesser end stuff as well

Anyone able to help?
    Think I have a bunch of 160s hiding in my cabinet...let me look around...
    Awesome Nick---PM me

Cmon fellas, come through for me
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Interested in partegas 150's?
    Ohhhhh yes Cabbi-----dont know if I have enough to make it worth your while though....pm if you wanna try.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PM sent---found a LOT of stuff tucked in my cabinet lol :)