Home Non Cigar Related

Thanks

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
I know there are a number of military men who contribute rather extensively in this forum. To each of you current and former servicemen, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the work you do to protect our many freedoms. My wish is that you are kept safe in your duties, and that you may soon have the opportunity to share the enjoyment of those freedoms in the company of your family and friends.

Happy Veterans Day

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more. Thanks for everything you guys have done, are doing, and will do.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    thanks, and to all my brothers in arms still active, be safe and alert.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    I know there are a number of military men who contribute rather extensively in this forum. To each of you current and former servicemen, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the work you do to protect our many freedoms. My wish is that you are kept safe in your duties, and that you may soon have the opportunity to share the enjoyment of those freedoms in the company of your family and friends.

Happy Veterans Day
    Perfect Joe... Thanks to all the Servicemen and women for the job they do so unselfishly.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I was managing my crew today. Three of my servers were or are in the military. they already get half off of their meal. I paid for the rest of them out of pocket.

they deserve it.
    they did what i was unwilling to do at that point in my life. I dont feel that i have made many mistakes in my life and im not saying that not joining the armed services was a mistake, but if i knew then things that i know now i would have signed up. they had the courage, drive, or need to do so. I fell short on that. Nothing but respect from me to anyone in the service of our country.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'd like to echo all of the above sentiments. Thank you.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I missed this post yesterday, but as an active duty soldier, I want to say thank you for the sentiments on behalf of myself and my fellow servicemembers.