Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

guess the date!!!------WINNER----------------T EVAN50

Hey fellow brothas, One of my best friends is getting married sometime this year, and we are having a bachelor party I want you guys to guess...................# 1 Where we are going? # 2 What month we are going? # 3 How many days are we staying? # 4 When is the wedding? The one botl with the most right answers will be the winner.... Ill thow out hints here and there............. GOOD LUCK

Comments

• Vegas
    July
    4 days
    Aug
  • Domincan Republic
    August
    5 Days
    Sept 8th
  • ok guys, good guesses..but no go.,.. hint....need a passport
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Cancun, mid april, 5 nights, May wedding
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Mexico, may, 5 days, may 28
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Bahamas. March 5 nights April
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Canada, June, 3 days, August wedding
  • Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    jamaica,april,4 days,june wedding
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Cabo Mexico
    May
    3 Days
    Wedding is in June
    ENjoy!
  • HEY GUYS, the plans are we are going to canada ( montreal ) early march for the bachelor party and staying for 3 days, and the wedding is actually the end of march!!! the bachelor party was rescheduled a few times, now its in the same month.. T EVAN50 had 2 answers right..........1- canada and 2-- three days.. thanks guys for playing..........i would say im gonna take pics, but we will be burning them before we leave from montreal......lol...........i think one of us will have all the pics for safe keeping... any suggestions about montreal, please feelfree to pm me....it would be my first time thanks again guys
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Oh snap! Gotta love them Canadian gentlemans clubs...ok I haven't been but I've heard good things. And thanks for the contest sir.
  • lol, i heard the ladies are very friendly!! pm me ur addy bro thanks for playing
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    t_evan50:
    Oh snap! Gotta love them Canadian gentlemans clubs...ok I haven't been but I've heard good things. And thanks for the contest sir.
    You get the full show and then some....wanna take that show to the back rooms? No problem, want that show an inch from your face, no problem, wanna bring that show home, no problem...
  • thats what i want to hear,,,,good looking out my friend...
  • je suis etienne....bebe...lol