Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTB - MoW Golf Set

If anyone has one collecting dust and wants some cash, let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I saw someone selling/trading one of this earlier. Forget who it was but its here somewhere. Try doing a search, it wasnt too long ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks zeebra, didn't occur to me do that actually. I blame being up late working :-)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I have one if the price is right. This dang thing is sweet!!!! Oh and it only cost me about 100 to get it. ;)
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Sandman1am:
    I have one if the price is right. This dang thing is sweet!!!! Oh and it only cost me about 100 to get it. ;)

I might have one that I'm willing to part with, never been out of the wrapper either. Check with Sandy 1st, if you guys can't work it out, let me know.
    Thanks guys - I'm seeing if Joel, H who was originally trading one, to see if we can work out a deal. I will let you know.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Do you play WoW?
    I only played about 15 minutes, then sold my beta account to a friend. I do play Bad Company 2 though if that has anything.
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Posts: 32
    They are out there... I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago from another site (I don't know if I'm allowed to say the site on here). If you PM me, I'll let you know.