Home General Discussion

New Friday Deal

New Friday Deal @ CCOM. Pretty sweet 20 nice Gurka's. Only $67.46 if you are a club member. _______________________________________________________________________________ 5/16/08 – I do love a good Gurkha deal! The “Gurkha philosophy” is one that has earned them the esteemed reputation as the “Rolls Royce” of cigars. Rather than making as many cigars as they can, they seek out only the finest grade tobaccos to concoct their specialty blends. Since aged tobacco of the caliber they use is very limited, their lines are also typically limited to a certain number of cigars that are sparingly released. While they only produce cigars in small batches, the variety from Gurkha’s many lines is massive, ensuring there is a Gurkha blend that will appeal to even the pickiest aficionado. This week we have assembled five of their most popular blends in a spectacular 20 cigar “Gurkha Super Premium Selection Sampler.” We only do a few Gurkha themed One Day Deals throughout the year and they always sell out fast, so don’t miss this special opportunity to sample these super premium smokes at nearly 70% off the regular retail price! Now Through Friday 5/16/08 Only: Sampler Includes 20 Gurkha Super Premium Cigars: 4 x Gurkha Regent Toro (6 x 50) 4 x Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro (6 x 50) 4 x Gurkha Signature 101 Robusto No. 4 (6 x 50) 4 x Gurkha Legend Robusto (6 x 50) 4 x Gurkha Master's Select Robusto No. 4 (6 x 50) Regular Price: $232.00 One Day Price: $74.95! Gurkha Super Premium Sampler 20 Cigars $232.00 $67.46 In Stock

Comments

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Must...resist. No...room...in...humi....GAAHHH!!!

The double maduro too *sniff*

Now, how to buy these without alerting the wife, since I am over my quota already? >.>

And what a great deal! :D
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Oh man....if I was to buy any more cigars....my wife would do things to me in my sleep...maybe I can sleep with one eye open
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Markbb:
    Oh man....if I was to buy any more cigars....my wife would do things to me in my sleep...maybe I can sleep with one eye open
    ditto.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Mark, This is what I do, it works well for me. The next time she shows an interest in buying something, shoes, purse, any of that crap women like. Buy it. Say " Honey you deserve it. " Then, come right home get online and buy a box of your favorites or the Friday special. One for her one for you. I have never heard one complaint yet. I have never smoked a shoe but I bet a Vintage Rocky taste much better.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    kaspera79:
    Mark, This is what I do, it works well for me. The next time she shows an interest in buying something, shoes, purse, any of that crap women like. Buy it. Say " Honey you deserve it. " Then, come right home get online and buy a box of your favorites or the Friday special. One for her one for you. I have never heard one complaint yet. I have never smoked a shoe but I bet a Vintage Rocky taste much better.
    Seems to work for me as well...most of the time
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Great deal....I'm glad I'm not a Gurkha ho otherwise it would probably be time to but another humidor.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Same issues here. How do I sneak this past the wife? Time for some planning.
  • carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    What are peoples thoughts on Gurkha cigars. I have not yet tried one of these.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I like them. I smoked a Gurkha G3 a couple weeks ago, and I thought it was quite nice. It is a stronger smoke, but man is it flavorful and not harsh at all.

Joe
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I haven't smoked a Gurkha that I didn't like. Very well constructed, good smoking cigars, and full flavor for the most part. I  can only buy them on sale though. This, for me was too good to pass up so I'm planning on starting an igloodor since my Humi's are so full . Beside that, like my wife says...but.. it was on sale!
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Smoked my first Gurkha Regent tonight and thought that it was wonderful. Picked up this deal and can't wait for it to get here next week...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    carmike22:
    What are peoples thoughts on Gurkha cigars. I have not yet tried one of these.
    i have yety to meet a gurkha i didnt like. my favorites include the regent and the centurian.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I too love Gurkha's and couldn't pass this up. Although I did make a consolation for the wife on this one and split the deal with a buddy.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    As stated before I'm not a Gurkha ho. IMO they are over hyped, but that doesn't stop me from trying them, 'cause you never know. I do have a few in the humi resting i.e The Beast, Black Puro, a Shaggy and Titan, as well as a few others waiting for the right time. To date a couple come to mind that I did enjoy and will smoke again, the G3 and the Black Dragon.