Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nica Libre box pressed for trade---closed

i got 6 of them, just under a year old, and one longer churchil one that is from Dec 2009. The 6 are toro size i believe. Looking to get rid of these as i dont like them and they are building up in my humi. I am looking for anything and dont mind trading all 7 for one or two good sticks. Hit me up with a offer guys. thanks.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    36 views and no one hit uh?
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Now 51 hits and those Nica Libra still taste like grass clippings.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    7 Nica Libre's for 7 LHC Dos Capas? I can swap in a few Pinar del Rio Classico (corona, connecticut) for LHC DC instead (might not have 7 PDRC's though)
    lol...i know...but its all good...if no one else wants to trade for them, ill give one to my shop owner, then the rest gets donated to troops.
    ^ Check the post above yours :)
    i have the Classicos...they are pretty good but already have 12 which is like 6 too many lol...but ill tell u what....ill give u the licas...give me 3 of the LHC's, and throw in a mystery stick(just one), and we will call it even. Im not here to make extra sticks off ya or anything...and im content with that deal.....
    Deal, I'll send you a PM with my addy
    sweet. sounds good.
    Just sent out the package today; forgot a tracking number, but it's USPS flat-rate, so there shouldn't be a problem