Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

dowjr1 Sharing Gift Paper

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
dowjr1 is a man of his word. Said he had some overage of cigars that he wanted to dish out to some noobies. I was one of the lucky ones that he selected. Thanks for the new cigars. I do not have any of these in my humidor. And 4 out of the 9 sticks I know nothing about. I don't know if they are good or bad. Regardless, I'm thankful and I will smoke them all and let you know my results. Lol, he sent these labeled Gift Paper. The mailroom clerk asked me what I kiind of special wrapping paper did I get? All I could do was laugh. Anyway, this is what he sent me. Thanks dowjr1...

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gift paper!
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Nice! Great smokes there. Andy D. sold me on some of those Casa Fuegos and I really liked them. Nice and peppery, reminded me of the DPG CC. Very well done Dowjr1!
  • Options
    mbetotmbetot Posts: 10
    I was also one of the lucky ones!  Awesome addition to my humidor.  I had none of these either, but will be enjoying one tomorrow at lunch.

dowjr1, a great example I will aspire to emulate when the time comes.

Mike
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yep, me too. I don't remember the names of all but, 5 vegas 'A', Gurkha park ave, and 3 R P Vintage '92 seconds. none of which iv had before, all look great, packaged nice. Great BORK. Thanks again.
    One God, One Truth