Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving CCOM

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
I just wanted to wish all the BOTLs here at CCOM a Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    I just wanted to wish all the BOTLs here at CCOM a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Thanks Ron, same to you. Lots to eat, a good smoke or two, football all day long..Let's give thanks..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Here, Here!
  • sanesane Posts: 151
    Everyone have a good turkey day, if you like turkey that is, I personal like to substitute it with duck or some other game bird.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Cheers, and Happy Thanksgiving to all, i'm really thankful i ran across this board with so many awesome people on it.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the smokes because the football games suck.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    happy thanksgiving
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Belated happy T'giving day to you guys, too. Without getting all mushy and everything, I have to say finding this forum has been a blessing. I'm glad to have the chance to chat with all of you.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Yes - Happy belated! The games sucked, but the food was better, and the smokes were great! Had a few brewskies -a couple of Sam Adams winter lager and a couple of Mcewen's Scottish Ale -which was very good. Three cigar day - DP cuban classic, Padron 6000, and now I am having a Ghurka centurion. The Pepin won today... Any other day it would have finished second. :)

Wait I am in the wrong post - this should be in the whatcha smokin' tonight post

Nuff 'bout that... Blessings and thanks to all you - this has been a fun and informative site, and everyone has been very daggon' kind - daggonit!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your smokes! I didn't get a chance to have one because by the time I got around to it here the rain moved in and made things a little tough. I did enjoy the 2nd football game though but what do ya expect from a damn Cowboys fan like me! haha Hope you all had something to feel thankful for and wish you all the best!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    likewise from me on the belated well wishes. Had some crappy wine with crappy family and watched double crappy football (I can say the family was crappy cause it was wifey's family). But I stuffed my face and had time to smoke a lil Ashton Senorita. Coulda been worse.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Happy belated turkey day!
    Funny stuff, I took my kids for a walk yesterday morning and in my neighbors front yard, there were six huge wild turkeys!
    I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!