Light 'em up.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Finally!

"Long ashes my friends."

• lakervinlakervin Posts: 3
    LETS GO WHITESOX!
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Go Yankees!!!
    Seriously going to have to make a move during the season for some better pitchers if we're going to have a chance at making the playoffs.

I got three Fantasy leagues rolling this year..
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Go Cubbies!!!! This is the year!!! LOL!!!

***Lifelong delusional Cubs fan***
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

2107-2108 WS Champs, back to back, baby!! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    My Indians don't open until tomorrow and their already 6 games back!! WTF!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    lilwing88:

2107-2108 WS Champs, back to back, baby!! :D
    LOL! Even that's a little far fetched!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Yankees baby!!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Lifetime Pirates fan here...

And we're already out of the race! At least we're building towards next year!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    The only hitting of a little white ball across a field that I shall be watching will take place in Augusta, GA next week!!!

Only 5 more months until football starts!!! Whoohooo!!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Grew up about 20 miles outside of Boston, so life long Sox fan here.

Most complete team they've put together in a looooong time. Hope they can put it all together, but you never know. Gotta figure out what games are on all weekend though. the wife is out of town so me my boy are gonna watch as much baseball as possible all weekend. Not that he cares yet, but hey, 1 1/2 is old enough for baseball, right? Gotta start him young before all the Giants fans here get to him. haha.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The wife and I are both pumped about our Rangers season starting tomorrow. I've been a Rangers fan all my life so last year was something I had been waiting for for a LONG time.
    Man, I'm right there with you about looking forward to tomorrow. Great way to start the season for both teams. Wilson vs Lester.

Francona is actually starting Mike Cameron over JD Drew in right field because of Wilson, and he's dropped Beckett down to 4th in the rotation to avoid the Texas Lineup. love baseball season.
    clearlysuspect:
    The only hitting of a little white ball across a field that I shall be watching will take place in Augusta, GA next week!!!

Only 5 more months until football starts!!! Whoohooo!!!
    ...Maybe not...
    Light 'em up.
    PuroFreak:
    The wife and I are both pumped about our Rangers season starting tomorrow. I've been a Rangers fan all my life so last year was something I had been waiting for for a LONG time.
    You and me both, my friend.
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    PuroFreak:
    You and me both, my friend.
    I hope you got to see the game! Hell of a way to start the season beating the Red Sox! Feliz is one hell of a closer... damn I'm glad baseball is back!!!
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I better say it now, because it probably will be my last chance to: The Orioles are on top of the AL East AND have the best record in baseball!
    Another good game for my Rangers. It was nice to see Colby pitching well and having some run support. A LOT of run support at that!
    It was a good game! My daughter and I sat and watched the whole thing, the first time we have done that. It's cool that she can talk baseball with me and enjoys doing so!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Feeling pretty damn good about my Padres stomping the crap out of the Cards. And breaking Pujols' Opening day getting on base streak!
    Wow, my Rangers stated the season with a sweet of Boston! That feels good!!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Even though it is very much pointless...... GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! le sigh
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    GOOOOO BRAVES! Grew up in TN so yeah big Braves fan!!!
    How was this for an opening weekend?!? How many grand slams and a TRIPLE PLAY. Wow!!
    ug dan:
    How was this for an opening weekend?!? How many grand slams and a TRIPLE PLAY. Wow!!
    Well my Rangers got a grand slam, but no triple play. Adrian Beltre got a slam for his first HR as a Ranger. Great start for sure!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Gull-Derned BREWERS!!!

Home opener is tomorrow... I'm going after work (3 inning-ish) better actually show up to play.... Bastitches
    PuroFreak:
    Wow, my Rangers stated the season with a sweep of Boston! That feels good!!!!
    hahaha, well that didn't go as planned. haha. congrats on the sweep of my sox Puro. mother F'er they can hit. bucholz gave up 9 HRs LAST YEAR, and he gave up 4 yesterday. dang it. 11 HRs in 3 days off some good pitching. Showed despite all the preseason hype that your boys did win the AL pennant last year while my guys came in 3rd in their division.

3 down 159 to go. Hope they can rebound from an ugly opener and beat the snot out of cleveland behind Beckett tomorrow night.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I love the Rangers, and I love baseball. It's started off better than I imagined this season. This is gonna be a fun year in Arlington.