Home General Discussion
Options

So I need some help ......

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
As the subject clearly states I am in need of help from all the BORK'S here ..... I am leaving for vacation on the 18th of April and will be in Playa Del Carmen and am going to be there for roughly 5 days ..... I am taking 12 sticks with me and have a few that I already decided on ..... I now need the BORK'S to help me select what else is making the trip ..... I am going to be visiting La Casa Del Habano's while I am there ..... So here is whats going with me .....

1 Opus X (From Alienmisprint circa 2009 Secert Santa Retaliation nicely rested)
1 Ave Maria (Courtesy of RobbyRas)
1 San Miguel (Courtesy of Bandyt)
1 Morro Castle

Now the last 8 selections will be selected from my fellow BORK nominations assuming that I have the said suggested sticks in my coolidor's ...... I have room to take about 24 sticks without a problem but will be averaging about 2-3 sticks per day besides what I buy from LCDH..... and there will be about 4 Patel 1990's tagging along for the wife ...... Thanks in advance for all the help and suggestions and I will post my final Cigar itinerary before leaving ....

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Ruination, MOW Puro Authentico, Padron maduro, Gurkha Centurian, Padilla Miami, San Lotano Connie, San Lotano Maduro, and San Lotano Habano.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I actually like to buy more when on vacation. Maybe bring along one or 2 that I want, but with the transportation and all the gear.......it's not vacation to me. I worry too much. If it was me, I'd ditch the herfador and roll in to the cigar shop and buy what you feel like. Its Vacation! treat yourself
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    LFD Double Ligero, Padron 1964 Maduro, Oliva Master Blends 3 or V.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Master Blends III, AB Tempus (Maduro or Habano), Camacho Corojo Ltd, Mi Barrio, Oliva Connecticut Reserve or Gurkha Symphony (never know when you might want a milder stick), AB Prensado, Illusione, Camacho P.E.