Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Xikar Xi3 and Cigar Oasis For Sale

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Guys,
I have a Xi3 Redwood that I have never used, still in the box.

I also have a Cigar Oasis that I converted the water cartridge, it now has Hearfelt beads in it instead of the green foam. Its 3 years old roughly but works perfectly. Still have the original box and the battery pack as well as the wall plug. I never even used the battery pack.

I want to sell them both and figured I'd offer them to you guys first before I ebayed them. Make me an offer.
I'm only selling them because I've decided to purchase a locker at my local B&M, as much as I travel for work its getting annoying having to keep up with the humi's and making sure my wife does it when I'm on the road. I'll keep my little 50 ct humi which basically maintains itself but I'm clearing out the coolerdor and taking it to my locker.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is that the same cutter from Secret Santa '08, or was it '09?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Haha nope. I have that one still and use it, although I use my mtx tool much more often.

This is one I picked as part of a "I quit smoking will you buy everything I have" deal.

Well to be honest I don't know. Both of them were sent back to xikar because the finish was coming off the wood. I've used one and not the other, so maybe it is maybe it isn't lol.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I gotcha that MTX on the Secret Santa and am damn glad to hear its still in use.
    Yep I remember and greatly appreciate it, that thing is by far my favorite cigar accessory. Its on my key chain at all times and gets used and abused.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for the cutter at the moment. (fingers crossed)
    madurofan:
    Haha nope. I have that one still and use it, although I use my mtx tool much more often.

This is one I picked as part of a "I quit smoking will you buy everything I have" deal.

Well to be honest I don't know. Both of them were sent back to xikar because the finish was coming off the wood. I've used one and not the other, so maybe it is maybe it isn't lol.
    Lol, cool. I love the MTX, it's all I use anymore.
    You weren't the one who gave me that Xi3 were you? I'm trying to remember now ...
    madurofan:
    You weren't the one who gave me that Xi3 were you? I'm trying to remember now ...
    Yep.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    well maddie, I have a question about the cigar oasis, how off is the humidity reading? I would like to have another one just as a backup, what are you asking for it, and what does the humidity read?
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Yep.
    Ahhh! Cool. Yea I ended up with two of them. I like the Xi3 for special occasions bc it looks good.
    letsgowithbob:
    well maddie, I have a question about the cigar oasis, how off is the humidity reading? I would like to have another one just as a backup, what are you asking for it, and what does the humidity read?
    Its roughly -4. I keep it set at 66ish to hold 70%. Just to set numbers I did some eBay research. $75 for the oasis or $120 for both.