Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade Turnt BOMB

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
JCizzle is insane. How does one turn a trade into a bomb? Let's see, I go to the mailroom. I see there's a box with JCizzle name on it. I'm excited naturally. I figure it's the trade we made for one premium and four cigars we like or can be called an everday smoke. I open the box and look inside, I'm then knocked off my feet from what I saw. What an explosion of joy. In there was five beautiful cigars bubble wrap in a ziplocked bag with humidification.Gurkha's Beauty and Beast, MOW Armada, Graycliff Double Expresso and a Cain. Man, I think he mis-fired this missle. If not, what BOTL...

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Smoke up! You had it coming!
    Light 'em up.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Haha! Didn't you know? JCiz is one of the good guys! Of course, RCY is one to talk...I send him some stogies and he Cruise Missles me with 3 premium stogies and a MONEY bier stein! Both exceptional brothers.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    dowjr1:
    Haha! Didn't you know? JCiz is one of the good guys! Of course, RCY is one to talk...I send him some stogies and he Cruise Missles me with 3 premium stogies and a MONEY bier stein! Both exceptional brothers.
    Agreed, JCizzle is a sold BOTL!