Home General Discussion

CIGAR.COM HUMIDOR

Has anyone bought the cigar.com humidor? And if so is it good quality?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I received the cigar.com humi with a sampler I bought several months ago, and it seems fine to me. It had a decent seal, the humidity was where it needed to be without fluctuating. If you're looking for a small humidor that won't cost a lot of green, this one should do you just fine

Joe
  • kodkod Posts: 41
    thanks alot, that is just what i wanted to hear.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Hey kod, welcome to the board.

Also, I see that you are in San Antonio. I will be moving there in a couple months and would appreciate a heads up on some good local cigar shops. The only one that I know about is the one in the Quarry market that I used to go to when I was there about 4 years ago.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I went to basic in San Antonio many years ago! What a big city!
    It really doesn't strike me as that big. It's spread out though. I've been there many times with the Army and lived there from 2002-2004. I just never really looked for smoke shops before since I wasn't really a practicing afficianado at the time.
  • kodkod Posts: 41
    Yea it is very spread out, but we have over 1.5 mill people so we are pretty big.
  • AVGeekAVGeek Posts: 7
    It's not in San Antone, but head an hour north and check out the Bobalu Cigar Company on 6th St. in Austin. I usually head there and pick up a sampler or two when I'm through there.
    -D
    I've driven by Bobalu. Never been inside though, I plan on visiting now though. I checked out their website and was tempted to buy some but I decided that I'll wait until I get there.