Home General Discussion

800 members

kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
Hey guys I just noticed there are 800 members now, pretty good for a relatively new site. Any quess on when we will hit 1000 ? I say June 4th. ( that's easy to remember )

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ... now if we can only get them to post more.
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I think that a lot of us get wise information from you guys and read regularly.......at least I do!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ... now if we can only get them to post more.
    Quoted for truth. There is just such a limited amount of conversation that can happen between a set number of people. Though, I suppose there are some really nice things about a smaller community as well, even if it means less posts to read. I suppose quality over quantity is what I'm shooting for there.

Joe
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    I'll admit I don't post as much as I could but I am on quite a bit just reading and learning from everyone.
  • golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    I agree I have more to learn than to teach. Thanks everyone.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    I don't think I want all 800 to post. The fly by night'ers usually have nothing good to say or start trouble. The guys who are here and post often have genuine questions and want to learn or are willing to help out someone who is just getting started with this hobby.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    phisherman:
    I don't think I want all 800 to post. The fly by night'ers usually have nothing good to say or start trouble. The guys who are here and post often have genuine questions and want to learn or are willing to help out someone who is just getting started with this hobby.
    Hobby? I thought this was an addiction......
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm definetly a noob and can be quite opinionated at times.  But I hope the community grows, people's opinions are great and if nothing else they give you something to laugh at.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    We have that many members? It seems there is a very small core group that post though..Come guys speak up!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah... i dont want EVERYONE to post. but, more would be nice. even I have alot to learn. I too, am forever a beginner.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Markbb:
    phisherman:
    Hobby? I thought this was an addiction......
    I am in denial. I am not addicted.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Addiction is for cigarette smokers, this is an obsession, a passion, this is love.