Home General Discussion

5 for 5 Sampler

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Has anyone noticed the 5 for 5 Sampler ccom has got going on? I snapped it up as soon as I saw it. I mean a dollar a stick how can you beat that?

Comments

• pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I looked around quickly but didn't see it. Is it under the sampler link?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    pilot711:
    I looked around quickly but didn't see it. Is it under the sampler link?
    It is under the sampler link under the featured sampler portion. Heh, already back ordered too. Just a few hours ago it listed as in stock.

Joe
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Pretty interesting! Shipping will double the price which still isn't bad. Next time I am ordering something and already paying shipping I will throw one of these in for good measure:>
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yea thats what I did I was placing a pretty big order and tacked one of those on. The Custom 12 sampler is a decent deal as well.
  • soldiersoldier Posts: 1
    Yep, I noticed the offer on the inside of the catalog I got the other day in the mail and ordered yesterday when I got off work. Then one day later it is shipped! Gonna have me a real good weekend!
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    I actually ordered this sampler yesterday :) I know they're selling like hot cakes because they are "On order." I'll wait patiently.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Mine shipped yesterday. Looking forward to it. A little dissappointed right now though I received my order, except the 5 for 5 which I knew that was happening, but I had a custom 12 sampler and in there I had chose a Graycliff Double Espresso. When I got it the wrapper is all cracked up it was obviously poorly stored. The CCOM boys are taking care of it for me but its still dissappointing that was going to be my Memorial Day smoke. Oh well I guess it'll have to be one of the Gurkha's I got in my first month of COTMC.