Home General Discussion

Nub Plus

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Has arrived! Get it online. Only 1000 boxes being made by studio tobac!!! Same as habano blend but an extra inch making them 5 x 60

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Bluerings did a review on these and said really good things. Woohoo
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Yeah, I'm not usually a nub guy, but these look really good . . . .
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    dennisking:
    Bluerings did a review on these and said really good things. Woohoo
    Are these the same ones Bluerings did? I thought he only reviewed the bell bottom perfecto, but the pics on these look like they're the typical shape
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I think the one bluerimgs did was a special Nub he got on a Nub tour some time ago that I believe Sam rolled himself?
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Looks to be the same tobacco as the perfecto I reviewed just a Robusto/Toro shape/length. If it is the same tobacco, maybe Alex can confirm? If so then a must buy for me at least. Chef recommends.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan, I'm going to have to try these out.
    Light 'em up.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've been wanting to sample the nub! Looks like this is my chance!!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Why is it that ccom keeps putting out awesome deals right before we are getting ready to go home? I'm sure they will keep the trend going when I am home. I think I'm gonna need to get a cooler.
    Ok guys a must buy, got my 10 pack today and I'm impressed. It is very well made and burns perfectly. All this and it is a ROTT cigar at that. These will be stellar after they equalize.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:
    Ok guys a must buy, got my 10 pack today and I'm impressed. It is very well made and burns perfectly. All this and it is a ROTT cigar at that. These will be stellar after they equalize.
    Mine are en route, can't wait to try.
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    BlueRings:
    Mine are en route, can't wait to try.

If you enjoy the Daytona these will impress. This is the same tobacco as the perfecto I reviewed. Glad I pulled the trigger on these.