Home Non Cigar Related

Check out this big fat ****:

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
My son said "look at this spider" in a little corner outside of our garage. I see these fairly often, but this was by far the biggest I've EVER seen. At least 3 or 4 times bigger than the previous biggest I've seen - about the size of a lima bean. Needless to say, this is a pic of this b!tches final moments...but I do think they're cool looking so I had to take a pic before I gassed her....

Comments

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    BW's are everywhere here in GA. Nasty spiders.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Yeah we've got our fair share in SC as well. I taught my kids early on (3 and 5 now) to know what they look like and get me if they see one.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    At first I thought this was a thread about my wife...
    Light 'em up.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    At first I thought this was a thread about my wife...
    You'll pay for that! LOL
    :D I'm just BSing, I don't actually have one (knock on wood).
    Light 'em up.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Cops are serial marriers, I've had three! I'm keeping the third, she smokes cigars.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    And no kids that you know of right?? lol
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, that's a huge spider in my eyes. You said you gassed it. I guess that was the humane way of going about it, lol. I probably would have freaked out. Now I guess that's something else to be aware of when owning a home. I haven't had too many suprises in my townhome. But you have me wondering now, nice picture.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That's a fat nasty **** with a hell of a bite. Wouldn't want to piss her off!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    ...for the love of god this is why I live in the northeast...and the day I find something like that outside my house is the day I move to Canada.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thundra lighter works great for putting lil nassy bugs down,lol
    PuroFreak:
    JCizzle:
    And no kids that you know of right?? lol
    Correct! lmao
    Light 'em up.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    They were like ants where i lived in Arizona, if you dropped something under a bench or behind something, youd didnt just reach to get it. The sticky web was the worst feeling and you knew she was coming.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I know what you mean...I grew up in southern New Mexico and after 20 years away, I still check around and under the toilet lid before squatting!