Home General Discussion

Liga Privada Ratzilla

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
While in Esteli last week, I swung by Drew Estate to see what is new. They are always cookin up something. I got a flying Pig in a new blend, another new Liga blend called Undercrow and of course, this bad boy I am about to light up now called Ratzilla which is the same blend as dirty rat but in a longer, lancero format. Pics below. I am going to light this up and post a video review on my blog.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Very cool! GREAT to see some new choices coming our way eventually. Alex, will the existing No.9's or the T52's be back in stock any time soon?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Awesome, looks fantastic!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cool. Heard good things about the Ratzillas. Looking forward to the MF-13 and LP-40 myself.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Cool. Heard good things about the Ratzillas. Looking forward to the MF-13 and LP-40 myself.
    I believe I have those here in this bag but everything is labeled differently.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Dang, that looks good. Any idea when it will be available for the general public?
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Dang, that looks good. Any idea when it will be available for the general public?
    They asked me not to review them because they are not ready but of course I did anyway. Even though they need more aging time they were great. Q4 this year or Q1, depends on how long the extra aging takes. They are very methodical about not releasing anything until it is ready.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    wwhwang:
    They asked me not to review them because they are not ready but of course I did anyway. Even though they need more aging time they were great. Q4 this year or Q1, depends on how long the extra aging takes. They are very methodical about not releasing anything until it is ready.
    Could you maybe say they "will never rush the hands of time"? :P
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    wwhwang:
    i have two of these guys as well. they never asked me not to review em.

its on

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Can't wait. Love the rat. Better start building up the budget.
  • VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    docbp87:
    Alex Svenson:
    wwhwang:
    Could you maybe say they "will never rush the hands of time"? :P

Speaking of hands of time, that looks like a breitling on your wrist there. Good taste.