Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Santa Cruz deli destroyed.............

I haven't even been here 2 months, and alienmisprint bombs my deli!

Wife was ducking for cover - "wtf was that!"

"Nothing to worry about honey.....just a "cigar bomb" from one of the boys"......

"Really??!! Well you better quit giving me crap about being on Facebook, and I want to try a cigar too!."

"Yes dear..............whatever you say."

(thanks Tony - pm to you)

Comments

• JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Hahahahahah, good one! I like your wife's reaction. You've got a good woman!

JDE
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe, pretty quick too. Hope you find that you like at least a couple of them, there are some in there you haven't tried yet, right?
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    haven't tried a single one

bummed it's only monday

this smoking only on Fri, Sat and Sun is starting to annoy me.............

thanks again!

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:

bummed it's only monday

thanks again!

Some rules are made to be broken sir. :)
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    KingoftheCove:
    I haven't even been here 2 months, and alienmisprint bombs my deli!

Wife was ducking for cover - "wtf was that!"

"Nothing to worry about honey.....just a "cigar bomb" from one of the boys"......

"Really??!! Well you better quit giving me crap about being on Facebook, and I want to try a cigar too!."

"Yes dear..............whatever you say."

(thanks Tony - pm to you)

Welcome to the Forums... Love Santa Cruz! We go there all the timke, I live in Folsom, next time im heading your way ill have to shoot you a PM and find out your Location!
    Peace
    Ozzie
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:

bummed it's only monday

thanks again!

You know how to fix that?
    Light 'em up.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle says You know how to fix that?

=============== oh yea.............just get a big friggin shovel and dig myself further down the gopher hole, where I'll meet all sorts of lads from this Forum........

I just can't do that.............for many reasons....................gonna stick to two humis and stay between 150 and 200 sticks.....smoke three days a week.....................that's the plan.........................ya'll can stop laughing now..........

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I actually brought my smoking to 2 or 3 days a week brother so dont feel your the only one...I just dont have the time and i felt smoking was doing sum damage to my lungs cuz for a week my chest hurt i was smoking so much so Ill take it easy for a while. And hey i might be down there probably 2 or 3 weeks! ill hit you up
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    KingoftheCove:

=============== oh yea.............just get a big friggin shovel and dig myself further down the gopher hole, where I'll meet all sorts of lads from this Forum........

I just can't do that.............for many reasons....................gonna stick to two humis and stay between 150 and 200 sticks.....smoke three days a week.....................that's the plan.........................ya'll can stop laughing now..........

No laughter on my end. I only smoke every other day at the most just to keep from forming a habit. ...but, regardless of all the hype, I haven't found cigar smoking to be addictive like they say it is.

JDE
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    KingoftheCove:

No laughing from me either man, infact I use my two humis as my budget enforcers, which keeps the peace at home. When their full, there's no urge to buy anything regardless of the deals. Also I'm at 1-2 per week max, so do what works for you man.

Also yeah man, I'm pretty local as well, so welcome SC is only about 45 minutes away . . . . except for sunny weekend mornings when it can take forever and a day to get over that hill.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, as far as getting over that hill is concerned, my child bride and I have reservations at Seacliff in October and I plan to look up your deli while we're there. Care to tell me in advance which deli we're talking about?

Marty

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice Alien! Glad to see you've taken time off from abducting and probing people to blow up a deli!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice Alien! Glad to see you've taken time off from abducting and probing people to blow up a deli!

Lol, niceeeee.....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Lol, niceeeee.....
    Cows man, cows. I don't probe people, just cows. And the occasional reality TV star, but they aren't really people, so its cool.