Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The NEW Pass #3

Ok guys, lets get the new year off to a good start.
I'm ready to get this pass on the road.

Like the previous pass', sorry but I am gonna require that you have participated before or have good standing from a trade or something like that. Not that I'm saying that I don't trust you, I just want to make sure that all the cigars for the troops will make it to Andy!

So I will start the pass off with 4 seperate bags with 5 sticks each (for a total of 20). Each bag will have a theme. Feel free to take from any bag, but you must replace that stick with another one that is within the same theme and similar price range.

The 4 themes:
1. Fuente - this includes all cigar made by this brand...hemmingway, ashton, diamond crown, etc
2. Rocky Patel - There are tons of different lines, so this shouldn't be a prob
3. Maduro - Do I need to explain?
4. Whatever - To many different cigars...this bag will be a surprise!

So everything sound good? I will also put a 5th bag in the pass...this one will be an optional donation to BadAndy for the troops. Put in whatever you can and know that it's going to a good cause, but like I said, totally optional.

The box will start with maddie, since he was the originator of the pass, then to whoever signs up, then go to andy so he can get the troop sticks, then it will finally come back home to me.

Let me know if you're in so I can hurry and get this one started!

Comments

• Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    um...can I play...lol. This one should be interesting, our passes are growing up.

Also, with the donations...whether you put in one or more please know they are going to help our guys in Iraq. I will also try to get contacts for Afghanastan. Thanks in advance y'all.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'm in.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah I'm in too, if we're going to go all International with this thing, sounds like fun.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    count me in....been looking to get in on a pass.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm in but only if everyone is OK with my schedule. Were doing workups on and off with the Carrier this year until July so i'll be in and out. Basically i'll let everyone know if i'll be here or not and maybe you guys could send the pass accordingly? I really want to get in on a pass though!

I know i will be gone from Jan13-Jan22 and from Feb19 to mar14. If yall are ok with that...i'm in. If not i'll understand :)
    It's okay with me, Jet. We can add you in at whatever point in the pass you become available. Seems like we did this with somebody else in the last pass, but I may be making that up.
    I'll agree to that...anything to help out the troops.
    urbi...you might be thinking about sdip that was skipped towards the end.
    Also, we could add Chief to the troop donations and get him stogies take with them ont their cruise.
    Maybe, Andy, but I don't think so. It seems like there was somebody we moved around to accommodate their schedule. Maybe it was in the first pass.
    Could be urbs...I wasn't part of the first one. You will have pm soon about some crown royal too.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Maybe, Andy, but I don't think so. It seems like there was somebody we moved around to accommodate their schedule. Maybe it was in the first pass.
    I think it was btmisles...he was going to be traveling for work or some such.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Count me in on this too, and Urbs is right we did rearrange one of the passes to work with somebodies schedule. Jetmech is good with me too. In fact if we start it off with him, he could have it and send it out before he leaves on the 13th.
    The only problem I see with that is if -- as Andy mentioned -- we wanted to send some troop-cigars with Jet, too.
    Bad Andy:
    Could be urbs...I wasn't part of the first one. You will have pm soon about some crown royal too.
    Roger.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Well maybe we can start with Jet to fit his schedule...I will do my part and add some troop sticks, so he could at least take the ones I put in with him.

Then we wouldn't have to worry about Jet's schedule.
    If we all agree, I can send out the package as soon as Saturday.
    Then after I send it out, I'll put together the list of all the players we have so far.

I was thinking, should we send the package to whos closest from the person sending it, or should I just make the list according to who replied first. Either way, fine with me. I just think if I did a little logistics, the box wouldn't have to travel back and forth across the country so much.

Let me know guys...the sooner you do, the sooner it'll start!
    Suits me, bass. As for the logistics, I'm okay either way. Things would proceed faster if the package was traveling less, but it'd be more trouble for you to set it all up.
    I'm probably closest to you Bass. If you throw in the sticks from that trade we worked out that would be swell and it would save you some postage. I'll get the V's in the mail tomorrow(ANDY....ADDRESS....NOW!! lol) and hopefully to andy as well. Just make sure you mark the bag that was our trade so i dont get it confused. If you throw it in the mail monday that would be cool, i have to go do family fun time with the inlaws mon/tue.

As far as me taking cigars for the troops. I'm honored at the generous offer, but the ship will only be gone a week. It's a quick deck cert evolution. I'd rather see them go to Andy for further transfer to the troops in the sandbox. If yall want to send cigars to some deprived Navy guys, save em, I go out on a 7 month deployment in July, i can play middle man then :)

Andy, I just noticed the Chief comment, thanks man!
    We may be on Cinco de Passo by then...but we will work something out for you guys on ship. Just remind me when it gets closer.

Chief...you got mail.
    Jet...I figured you were the closest. I can definately put everything together, but you haven't replied to my PM yet! I don't know what to send ya buddy!

Try and let me know by tonight, I want to get this thing moving by tomorrow.

Thanks, Brian.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good pass is getting going. Thanks again Bass. I'm fine with Jet being first just have him send it to me afterwards.
    Sweet! Brian, you got mail and in about and hour you and Andy will have sticks incoming.
    Jet...I'll have the pass out tomorrow afternoon with your sticks from our trade in together with the rest of the stuff. I'll have it labeled so you know what is what.

I'll have the list of everyone else up hopefully sometime this evening or tomorrow morning.

RDSTN (Ron) what part of the country are you in? I'm gonna try and set it up so that everyone will send the pass to the closest person.
    Ron lives in Texas.
    Thanks for the info Jet
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Yep, I'm in TX but you already know that since my stalker beat me to it. LOL
    Here's the order I came up...kind of bounces still, but we had to get Andy second to last.

Also originally Maddie was supposed to receive the package second after Jet, but I hope you don't mind if it makes a quick stop with Joe in Southern Cali before it heads to you...

1. Jetmech 63
    2. Joz3r
    3. Laker1963
    4. Stoogee
    5. RDNSTN
    6. Madurofan
    7. BBC020
    8. These Filthy Hands
    9. Urbino
    10. Scrambler
    11. Bad Andy
    12. Then finally back home to me, Bass884

Sound good for everyone? Let me know if there are any pressing issues with the order.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    you can add me to this as well if its not to late. I am fine being added wherever in the pass
    Stoogee, where in the country are you? I'm trying to lay the order depending on where you're at.
    I forgot to mention...lets say that everyone should take/replace about 4 to 8 cigars each.

Also, I think it would be cool to write down your takes/puts instead of posting them. Jet, can you start any lists of takes/puts inside each bag you take from? So this way we can keep what cigars are in the pass more of a surprise when it hits you.
    Thats a great idea!!! Because i already have my puts set aside and i'm gonna bomb the hell outta this pass. Looking forward to it!
    I'm not sure why maddy wanted to be early in the list, but it seems like swapping his spot with Laker's would make a lot of sense. Get the box to Laker while it's still on the West Coast, and not have it bounce directly from one coast to the other.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    I live in colorado