Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Want Gurkhas. check this out...

Okay so I ordered a lot of Gurkha stuff and have some I'd like to trade, below are what I have up for trade and then what I'm looking to try. Thanks for taking a peak.

Gurkha Triple Ligero
Gurkha Sig 101 MAD Rob#4
Gurkha Grand Envoy Toro
Gurkha Regent Nep Warrior
Gurkha Gold Rob #4
Gurkha Black Puro Toro x3
Gurkha Centurion x3
Gurkha Royal Brigade
Gurkha LXIII Gran Reserve
Gurkha Symphony
Gurkha Doble Maduro CAO MX2

I'm looking for:
Gurkha Legend (toro or churchill)
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chistle Maduro tor
Padron 1926 40th anni
Oliva V maduro
Winston Churchhill by Davidoff
monte white
Ashton Cabinet Series
Partagas Spanish Rosado
Punch Gran Puro
Padilla Series 68
Diamond Crown Maximus

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    How many Oliva V Maduros? I seem to be the resident "V" pimp lately since i think i'm the only one on here with a B&M with some left. I "may" be able to get one or two, these bastards are getting scarce! Interested in LKIII(though i just read on here the Gran Reserve was better), MX2 and Triple Ligero
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    pm me please. 2 or 3 olivia's would be nice. I'll set aside the 3 smokes for ya.
  • I can get my hands on a punch gran puro el dobel and the LFD
    ooo, nice. let me know what you'd like
    You guys need to let me know if you want some stuff or not. I need to know before I can make any more deals....
  • I want stuff. I'd like to try the triple ligero, centurian or the grand reserva. I also have a couple of maximus in the robusto size sitting in my humi. The gran puro is $9 and the LFD is $7 let's talk price and come up with a deal
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Hey Phoebs, I want the LXIII (if Jetmech passes) for sure and I'll probably take at least a couple others (I'm thinking the Grand Reserva, a couple centurians, and the Royal Brigade). PM me and we'll talk.
    making me do the work huh guys.. =) pm's on the way..
  • Squirrel, PM in your box.
    tracking sent filthy! Ron ummm are you still wanting stuff.. check yur box buddy
  • phobicsquirrel:
    tracking sent filthy! Ron ummm are you still wanting stuff.. check yur box buddy
    Killer. The weather isn't cooperating. It might be tuesday before I get my part out to you. As soon as I do, I'll pm you the tracking info.