Home Non Cigar Related

Bully Gets Cracked with Baseball Bat from cape crusader, lol

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    why does that feel staged? maybe because the kid who is getting beat up by the Bully is dressed like Erkel... suspenders... really?
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree that looked staged to me as well. Plus since when does the hero come running in wearing a cape?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Yeah I agree that looked staged to me as well. Plus since when does the hero come running in wearing a cape?
    Yeah if ya got a cape you fly in but still funny
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, probably staged but looks funny, but reminded me of when i was in like 3rd grade , i had a 6th grader ahole that use to wait on me everyday by the park when walking home and screw with me, someone told my big brother wihich was in the 7th grade, at another school about it and he left early from the other school one day and waited behind a wall near where this guy would wait for me and as soon as the guy stoped me my big brother came around the corner and that guy like shiate, my brother punched him in the stomach and the guy started throwing up, he told him your ever screw with my lil brother again ill do worse, never had another problem, thank god for big brothers!, just reminded me of that! and my story is true, ill never forget that day and the aholes name was herbert,lol