Home Non Cigar Related

Getting fitted...pics

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
for my World Series ring tomorrow! Front office staff have the option to buy the same ring as the players, sans diamonds... i'm pretty excited... I know I didn't play but I worked about 80 games last year, that makes me part of the team, right?

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Are you Serious?... Wear it with pride and send me a pic..Please!!! What was your role?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Are you Serious?... Wear it with pride and send me a pic..Please!!! What was your role?I'm a Huge Giants Fan..PM sent
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I can get some diamonds if you want for that bad boy.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    Are you Serious?... Wear it with pride and send me a pic..Please!!! What was your role?
    I probably won't wear it much, but I will be proud when I do... I work on the broadcast level of the pressbox... I work on the Videoboard show and help with scoring... this is my 6th season
    Goldy:
    I can get some diamonds if you want for that bad boy.
    HA! one step at a time...
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Amazing!! Pics when it comes in!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Every girl you meet will automatically let you diddle them... It's the power of the ring baby!
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Lasabar:
    Every girl you meet will automatically let you diddle them... It's the power of the ring baby!
    That's funny because my wedding band has the same effect. Of course I don't get out of the house much...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dude that's totally awesome! You should be very proud of that thing! Instant panty dropper if I've ever heard of one
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Dude that's totally awesome! You should be very proud of that thing! Instant panty dropper if I've ever heard of one
    +1...Nice Robby, congrats man!
    this was the sample... mine is being made... 6-8 weeks =( Get your ass in gear Tiffany!!!

no gold or diamonds...

Photobucket
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! What a knuckle-buster! Now, don't go hittin' anybody with that thing, okay? Seriously, it's a great looking ring, my man.

it's a beast... not sure how often i'll wear it but I couldn't pass up the opportunity