Home Non Cigar Related

Was "The Beard" in this competition ?

amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
Olympia man is world beard champion

A 26-year-old Olympia resident recently returned from the World Beard and Mustache Championships in Trondheim, Norway, where he took first place in the "full beard with styled mustache" category. He won the same title four years ago in England, when he became the youngest international facial-hair champion.

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    It's the new Harry Potter villian "jackassdor"
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Olympia man is world beard champion

A 26-year-old Olympia resident recently returned from the World Beard and Mustache Championships in Trondheim, Norway, where he took first place in the "full beard with styled mustache" category. He won the same title four years ago in England, when he became the youngest international facial-hair champion.
    Man that a f'n nice beard.. Damn talk about a flavor saver.lol I bet he's afraid to smoke or get to close to the stove
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    That is, hands down, the single most badass thing I have ever seen in my entire life....

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    No, The Beard was banned from the World Beard and Moustache Competition do to the fact that it would defeat the purpose of it being a contest
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    That is, hands down, the single most badass thing I have ever seen in my entire life....

+1
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    For shame.....

So much work for so very little p*ssy.....

I'm no expert, but there are some MESSED up women out there that like men for crazy reasons and will sleep with them...

But no where, not even in foreign countries will a woman think "HEY! Whomever gets the title of world's craziest beard is going to be able to munch on mine....."

No WHERE, NOT EVA!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    And seriously... Timb's beard would COKCslap anyone else's beard if he was allowed to compete.... But when your chin is a registered lethal weapon and the state that held the competition does not have a "Concealed Carry" law.... Then your beard is out of luck
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I have always heard, "Its not a REAL mustache unless you can see it from behind." Looks like this dude is sporting a REAL mustache.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The"Real Beard" would put the Chuck Norris on that freakin imposter
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    PsychoSJG:
    No, The Beard was banned from the World Beard and Moustache Competition do to the fact that it would defeat the purpose of it being a contest
    lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Lasabar:
    For shame.....

So much work for so very little p*ssy...
    Although it does bring new meaning to the wrds French Tickler...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:

ROTFLMAO! Give him a Fuzzy Guitar and a Cowboy hat and "SHES GOT LEGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!