Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MTuccelli Welcome Home Gift

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Well, MT Enterprises hit me up with a welcoming home gift. Have to say thanks big guy. I've only had three of these sticks and a few of these I've been wanting to try. Thanks Mike, I'm almost tempted to fire up one of these Carlos Torano's now.

Photobucket

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice. So you home Rick? You ready for your boxes?? LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:

I keep asking him the same question and he is always telling me not yet. Well, I guess now is the time.................Don't try to stop me Ricky as it will only make it worse.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

I keep asking him the same question and he is always telling me not yet. Well, I guess now is the time.................Don't try to stop me Ricky as it will only make it worse.

Alright, if you have my address. It's good until August 9th. That's when we are scheduled to move out. Unlike some, I told you not yet because I'm in between moves. But it's all good, I see you guys want the headache that may return to you, lol.....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    More to follow bro. I am working on your new house warming gift
    MTuccelli:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    you folks are crazy

Thats good.
    One God, One Truth
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Actually, Rick, this will be a double whammy. I got a house-warming gift for you too.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

Alright, if you have my address. It's good until August 9th. That's when we are scheduled to move out. Unlike some, I told you not yet because I'm in between moves. But it's all good, I see you guys want the headache that may return to you, lol.....

Rick, I do have your addy. I will await until after the 9th of August to launch. Now I will make it a dual bomb.............
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

hmmm.... anyone want to send me ricks current adress?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

hmmm.... anyone want to send me ricks current adress?
    pm sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    target acquired
    Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice! So Rick I see you are back in town. PM incoming!
    415:
    target acquired
    Photobucket

Really, three bombs and a crazy animation guy. I think while you were sick you lost it a little. Remember I have your addy too....

ENFIDL sales to the highest bidder I see.....

RCY Cigars:
    415:
    target acquired
    Photobucket

Really, three bombs and a crazy animation guy. I think while you were sick you lost it a little. Remember I have your addy too....

Rick, I'd hate to see ENFIDEL suffer for my actions...I was the one that gave your address to 415. Sorry bro...

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    lol i was going to let rick hit ENFIDEL and then tell him he had the wrong info.
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    target acquired
    Photobucket

the crazy animation guy is Bomb Man.
    my current shiping info is well known but i move on friday.
    415:
    lol i was going to let rick hit ENFIDEL and then tell him he had the wrong info.
    Come to think of it, that would've been funny!

So does anybody have the new address or are you using Rick's current one?
    MTuccelli:
    I believe his current address is good through Aug 9th

dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    I have that one, I am looking for the new address
    roland_7707:
    you folks are crazy

Thats good.

Roland_7707, the hills only give shade. Not cover, lol................

MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    I have that one, I am looking for the new address

Let the fun begin....

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'll most likely need his new address. Putting stuff together, then international shipping can take anywhere from 5 business days to 2 or 3 weeks if they decide to be slow (happened on a few months ago).