Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade Opportunity - ALL SPOKEN FOR

OK fellas, here's the sitch - I THOUGHT I ordered a sampler pack of La Perla Habana perfectos....

... but it turns out I somehow messed up and ordered FOUR sampler packs! Hence, I have three of them up for trade. I think this would be a good opportunity for new members to get on the good trader's list, so I will give it a day or two for any new guys interested to pm me (expect to be asked to ship your side first, as is standard practice here on the forums).

After that, first come is first served.

Ready.... GO!

PS: Sorry for the cruddy cell phone pic, the sticks look much better in person. :-)

Comments

• danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    pm sent
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    OK fellas, here's the sitch - I THOUGHT I ordered a sampler pack of La Perla Habana perfectos....

... but it turns out I somehow messed up and ordered FOUR sampler packs!
    Only you Glen only you lol
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    PM sent
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Sent a PM early this morning but no reply yet. Marker.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sorry for not getting back on this sooner. Apparently the Pearls are a lot more popular than I thought, because I got PM BOMBED with replies. Congratulations to the three BOTL's who met the criteria and got there first...

Danielruas
    Marker
    Bombay

Thanks for the quick response to all, and look for feedback on these trades soon.

ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

... but it turns out I somehow messed up and ordered FOUR sampler packs!
    Only you Glen only you lol
    I know man, I am SUCH an asshat! But in my defense, I learned an important mathematical equation from this...

Online cigar ordering + valium = weird stuff happening! LOL Im just glad it was 4X something I DID want, could have been Graycliff's or Padilla Obsidians! :-)

Pm back at ya sniper and thanks!
    HOLD THE PHONE ON THE TRADES GENTLEMEN! Lit up the first one of the sticks in the sampler I kept today and had an issue - CLICK THIS LINK to see what happened.

I posted that thread to try & find out what caused it from people who have experience with the perfectos in the samplers and with La Perla Habana in general. I am expecting to find out it was because I didnt properly rest the sticks (just got them yesterday) before I sparked one, but want to do my best to make sure before the trades I set up here go forward.

THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS STICK SOMEONE WITH POORLY CONSTRUCTED CIGARS, so I suggest we give that thread until Monday to see what comes back as far as answers before anyone ships anything.

I will completely understand if anyone who set up a trade for these samplers wants to back out, no reason needed and no judgement given. Thanks for your patience, Sniper OUT!

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Now that I have your address, the details don't matter.
    Marker:
    +1, my wife already volunteered to go to the post office for me tomorrow while I'm at work, I can't just go and change her plans on her haha.
    danielruas:
    Marker:
    +1, my wife already volunteered to go to the post office for me tomorrow while I'm at work, I can't just go and change her plans on her haha.
    I promise fellas, no matter which direction this whole thing takes I WILL make it right by you one way or another.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    danielruas:
    Marker:
    I promise fellas, no matter which direction this whole thing takes I WILL make it right by you one way or another.

I totally vouch for Glen. However, I would make him include a pair of star sunglasses to make it is right.......

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    danielruas:
    Marker:

I totally vouch for Glen. However, I would make him include a pair of star sunglasses to make it is right.......

^this!
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    danielruas:
    Marker:

^this!
    Thanks for standing up for me fellas, it means a lot. And yeah, if my trade partners want some snazzy eyewear I can probably make that happen. LOL