Home Non Cigar Related

The voices

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my wife doesn't like it when I talk about the voices. In fact she kinda freaks out. Guess I better not tell her what they're saying.:)

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    U ok brother?
    One God, One Truth
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Are you sure its cigars you're smoking?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL yeah i'm pretty sure I'm ok, I was pulling her leg the other day she didnt think it was very funny. She used to work at a mental health hospital.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Rhamlin:
    LOL yeah i'm pretty sure I'm ok, I was pulling her leg the other day she didnt think it was very funny. She used to work at a mental health hospital.
    So I guess you can say she is married to her job?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    Ba-ZING!!!! LMAO! Nicely played sir, nicely played.

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    Ba-ZING!!!! LMAO! Nicely played sir, nicely played.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    lmao
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao , yep I guess she is at that.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    too funny,,Let her know I hear em too
    jj20030:
    Absolutely Love the Boat!!!!, I liked that show,Suprised theres not a cigar called Maimi Vice!!
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    Uh kid?? What do you hear??
    bip:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    Uh kid?? What do you hear??
    "Bomb BIP"!!! When they "The Voices" arent telling me to bomb someone they "The Voices" are singing Sha Na Na songs, This ones is my favorite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaKv9dgQPU&feature=related
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my years of ER and ICU experience, I've run across a lot of those who claim to hear voices. My question is: "Why don't the voices ever tell them stuff like; get a job, brush your teeth, etc.? No, it's always "screw the neighbors dog" or something of the sort.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain