Home General Discussion
Options

My first visit.........

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
.......into the lower levels of the gopher hole, provided by none other than the Beard himself.

This tour came complete with:
-2 mazos of the Gran Habano 2002 (I love that stick at that price point!)
-5 Flor de Oliva Robustos (heard they are good value too)
-DPG Sampler (haven't tried any DPG yet for goodness sakes!)
-a digital hygrometer (needed one for my second humi.........ssshhh!!........the wife might hear you laughing)

The Beard then showed me the elevator shaft to get down to the basement levels.....pretty sure I saw fla-gypsy and Lasabar playing checkers down there, smoking some nice sticks........

This amazing tour was followed by a quick visit to Heartfelt for some beads and a Wolf cutter - ordered Tuesday night - got shipping confirmation and tracking number Wednesday morning - amazing!!

And all of this was then topped off by the acquisition (off CL) of an absolutely **** humi that has been in a garage for 10+ years.....a very very good deal........a real humi.....no Chinese junk.

Gee........it's kinda dark down here.......but pretty cozy.....smells good too!
I keep hearing my wife yelling for me to come up to the surface ..................must be my imagination.
Where's my lighter?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    No Laughin here,, Nice pick up..Would like to see a pic of that Humi when you get it.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice order! The Beard is the best. He knows how to get us hooked!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ah yes...The Beard is THE tour guide down that gopher hole that has swallowed many of us.

Yes, I said 'hole' and 'swallowed' in the same statement.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, those DPG Original Blue's wll raise you from the depths and float you all the way back to Wonderland.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Don't worry, those DPG Original Blue's wll raise you from the depths and float you all the way back to Wonderland.
    maybe.........but.............I just bought another humi off CL locally here (an Ashton) about an hour ago - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!.........

need more beads...............more sticks.............where's that elevator shaft?

I think I need an intervention.............................or not.........

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, the Beard... he's a baaaaad baaaaad man!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I like Checkers...