Home Non Cigar Related

Happy Sys Admin Day

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Happy Sys Admin day out there to all my fellow IT'ers! In case you don't know what sys admin day is

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Happy Sys Admin day out there to all my fellow IT'ers! In case you don't know what sys admin day is

Im on a conf call with some sys admins at this very moment.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Krieg:

Im on a conf call with some sys admins at this very moment.
    you;d probably blow their minds if u wished them..."btw ...happy sys admin day guys..." LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Krieg:
    I never knew we had our own "holiday". And to think my boss didn't get me a present!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Get back to work, dammit!! *cracks whip* No coffee or donuts for a week!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't get *** either. :-(~
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Administrate this!!!!!!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Is this the one day when you guys get to tell everyone to....MOOVE!? LOL.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    When is "happy I can't believe you're building cabinets in this **** oppressive heat day" ... ?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    cabinetmaker:
    When is "happy I can't believe you're building cabinets in this **** oppressive heat day" ... ?
    LMAO! From the middle of August til the end of September round these parts Cabby! :-D

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    cabinetmaker:
    LMAO! From the middle of August til the end of September round these parts Cabby! :-D

28 str8 days of 100+ heat as of today. I bring lunch from home, set it out on the sidewalk for ten minutes and its a hot meal...
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    cabinetmaker:
    Yesterday, you got hosed!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sadly no one told any of my end users this. Oh, well. Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets for everyone!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Sadly no one told any of my end users this. Oh, well. Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets for everyone!
    a meal fit for a king!

"Long ashes my friends."