Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Contest

Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
Well, this is my 500th post! With it comes my very first contest. Tomorrow, I am going on vacation with my wife and two kids. We will be there for about a week.

the same rules as always apply, be on the good traders list and I would like to see at least 50 posts minimum.

The contest is to guess where we are going. Once the state has been correctly guessed, I will give the winner three guesses to guess the city/town we are in. If you do guess it correctly I will throw in a bonus. (believe me, you'll want the bonus).

let the guessing begin. I will be gone so I'll check in every now and then to see if there is a winner.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Florida...... have fun my friend!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Florida
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Florida...... have fun my friend!
    Jeez, we posted the same thing at the same time.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    South Carolina. Have a great vaca brother!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Texas
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    North Carolina
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mississippi...have fun Bro!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    CaliforN I A .... enjoy the weather!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alabama
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on your milestone Dan. I think I will say West Virginia
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Congrats brother
    I'll say Tennessee
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have fun, missouri
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'll say New York. Enjoy the trip!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Massechusetts
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the 500 club. You know I'm going with Washington D.C. Thanks for the contest.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Welcome to the 500 club. You know I'm going with Washington D.C. Thanks for the contest.
    I think that would make the three guesses for the city bonus pretty easy. Nice pick!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Colorado
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats LT on reaching 500, I will go with Georgia
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Congrats I'll go with Maine
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the 500...I will guess Arizona
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I'll say Louisiana
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll guess Okiehoma. Thanks for the contest.

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    North Carolina
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Michigan is nice this time of year.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    CALIFORNIA LOVE!!! :-D

Enjoy Hollywood, the beaches and Disney man! And stay the he11 outta Watts & Compton! LOL

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so the winner is firetruckguy. You sir now have three guesses as to where (which city/town) in Florida we are going to.

y2pascoe, since i am in agood mood and you were probably just seconds away from coming in first on the response shoot me a pm with you addy and when I get back I will shoot you a consolation prize.

FTG, you still have to guess where we're gonna be.
    Holy crap! OK...... so you AND the kids are going? I would have to say............ we are going to DISNEY! And when in Orlando, check out the Carona Cigar Company....... awesome place!
    Yep me the wife and the kids are here just arrived this morning. Left at about 11 pm and drove all night. One guess down, we are not in Orlando. Two more guesses sir.
    Well Ill take a chance and say either the Keys or Tampa. Wherever you are, Im sure you and the family will have a blast!
    So close. We're here in panama city beach enjoying the sun. I got us a boat for tomorrow and then Thursday is a deep sea fishing trip. Shoot me your address and I'll get your winnings to you.