Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So, whatever happened...

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
To the hotshot Sniper Hunter? Anybody heard from him (them) lately? Or was that short hullabaloo just a flash-in-the-pan? Jus' wonderin'......

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    And "The Judge", he talked a big game for a day or so.
    One God, One Truth
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, right. Just no stayin' power with those dudes, I guess....

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of chumps.
    maybe they took their toys and went home.
    One God, One Truth
    And wasn't there some dude calling himself 'the young gun'?

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm putting my money on "the young gun," "the sniper hunter,' and "the judge" all being the same person.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I know what happened to them all, they came they saw, ... they followed this guy...LMAO

Sad pic, but thats funny there.
    One God, One Truth
    By golly, you could be right, Laker. Sorta like a whipped puppy, ya mean?

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jlmarta:
    By golly, you could be right, Laker. Sorta like a whipped puppy, ya mean?

Yup, just like that. I love it when new pups come on here and find themselves in the middle of a pack of big dogs, LMAO. Tail tucked... quiet exit. The picture really does say it all.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jlmarta:
    Right, right. Just no stayin' power with those dudes, I guess....

Hey, a little credit where credit's due here huh fellas? I DID nuke an entire friggin state after all! LOL Perhaps one of those bombs actually landed on his head after all.

Jeez, Glen, did someone mention the Sniper? Unless you're admitting to being one (or all) of the bombers heretofore aforementioned ( or something like that).LOL

Now, please don't take this wrong, but you didn't quite hit all of California. Unless you used a return address on Happy Lane in Pleasantville, WY, that is.

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LOL Nope, wasnt me - this is the only alter ego Ive ever used. Whichever member it was, I hope they're OK - not like the members of this forum to up and disappear like The Sniper Hunter did....

Yeah, the Sniper Hunter, the Judge, and the Young Gun... all gone by the wayside.

But as for hitting everyone in California - - nope. Ya missed me, ya missed me, nanner, nanner. LOL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jlmarta:
    But as for hitting everyone in California - - nope. Ya missed me, ya missed me, nanner, nanner. LOL
    That's like poking a bear in the chest with a steak shoved into your pocket..........
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    That's like poking a bear in the chest with a steak shoved into your pocket..........
    speaking from experience? Wink [;)]
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    ENFIDEL, you have a pm

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    Of course! You know how I roll Joe!
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    ENFIDEL, you have a pm
    Replied
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    ENFIDEL, you have a pm
    Replied
    Right back at ya

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    So was it Yogi or Boo-boo? They probably didn't care about the steak in your pocket, just that lovely picanic basket.
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    So was it Yogi or Boo-boo? They probably didn't care about the steak in your pocket, just that lovely picanic basket.
    BOTH! I messed with Yogi and boo-boo stole my lovely picanic basket. Sneaky lil one he is. I haven't been able to picnic ever since. I miss that lovely old picanic basket....sigh
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:
    BOTH! I messed with Yogi and boo-boo stole my lovely picanic basket. Sneaky lil one he is. I haven't been able to picnic ever since. I miss that lovely old picanic basket....sigh

Well, uh, I was just poking a little fun at The Sniper after he jumped into the thread. Thought maybe I could stir up a brief spate of sparkling repartee and lighten up the boards for a few minutes. There wasn't any offense intended - particularly toward you guys - unless... Hey! Might you fellas be incriminating yourselves? Are you the three now-missing bombers? Hmmm?

The "judge" talked a big game, but what did he do?
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    The "judge" talked a big game, but what did he do?

Ya know, now that you mention it, I don't remember. I even tried a search for 'The Judge' or 'Judge' but didn't find anything. Maybe he was just 'heap big smoke but no fire'.