Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

amz1301 .... a very small thank-you is on its way

Andy...a super-small, tiny, non-bomb is on its way. Seriously...like maybe 2 or 3 sticks, nothing to write home about. Just a micro-sized token of my appreciation for the bomb you hit me with a month ago. Dont worry about making room in the humi, as long as you can fit a couple smokes youre good to go.

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Anthony...I'm warning you, I'm still recovering after RCY hit me up the other day. You're playing with fire, don't make me bring the big boys out !!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Anthony...I'm warning you, I'm still recovering after RCY hit me up the other day. You're playing with fire, don't make me bring the big boys out !!!!

My friend, good luck. The picture says it all, lol...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    So I come pulling up to the house today after work and I see the mailman walking towards my door and shes got a package. I'm thinking to myself ohsh*t. It's me and my daughter in the car so I tell her to wait in the car I'll be right back. I slowly approach the door and KABOOM. Son of a b*tch. I just got blownup by AJ today. 15 nice @ss freaking sticks !!!!

Much appreciated Tony, Don't think you finished me off though, watch your back.

Diesel Unlimited, LHC Core, Oliveros XL, Cu-avana Intenso, DPG, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, MOW Ruination, Gurkha Centurian, GAR, 777, San Cristobal, DPG JJ Maduro, Graycliff 1666, My Father Le Bijou, and El Triunfador
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    enjoy those Andy......I'd warn against any retaliation, trust me. ;)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    enjoy those Andy......I'd warn against any retaliation, trust me. ;)
    Apparently someone here does not know how to count.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I've def. seen smaller "thank yous"