Home Non Cigar Related

Joke - The Knob

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
A woman visited her plastic surgeon to ask about the new procedure called "The Knob," where a very small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and she could turn it tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face lift.

Of course the woman wanted "The Knob," and her plastic surgeon agreed to do the implant.

Over the course of several years, the woman tightened "The Knob" periodically and the effects were wonderful! The woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After 15 years, the woman returned to the plastic surgeon with two problems. "All of these years, everything has been working just fine," she said. "I've had to turn the knob on a regular basis and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible large bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them..."

The doctor interrupted her and said, "Those aren't bags under your eyes, those are your breasts."

The woman replied, "Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee...."

Comments