Home Non Cigar Related

OH Man,,,,the season premire sunday night and then tonight just awesome. The plot twists the story everything my favorite show. Got to go commercial is over.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I bet in your dog life you were a chihuahua....hahahah....enjoy the show dep
    Several people at work talk about it but i've never watched it.....
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

gmill880:
    I bet in your dog life you were a chihuahua....hahahah....enjoy the show dep

I have been waiting for this season to start, I do not watch too much TV these days but I do look forward to this one. You should check it out if you like action packed shows.

I'll do that dep thanks...i could tell you were really excited , now you kinda got me interested.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

gmill880:
    I'll do that dep thanks...i could tell you were really excited , now you kinda got me interested.

Yea I'm kinda drunk too. But what the hell, its still a good show.

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Honestly I haven't seen a single episode of 24 but I did watch the prequel that they put out for this season and I've got to so Oh man it was good. So I recorded last night on the DVR but forgot about tonight. I am going to watch the previous seasons and then go back and watch this season.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Norris was the person originally cast to play Jack Bauer. The producers then realized that the entire season would be 17 minutes long.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    nice kuz...haven't heard that one yet lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lol, yeah is norris still kicking? anyhoo, yeah I liked the first 4 hours. I love the show, been on my top 5 shows of all time since the 1st season, GO keifer!
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Addicted since the 3rd season...poor Tony, there's no way he's gonna make it through this season.