Home Non Cigar Related

First child finally arrived!

t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
Well my boy finally arrived @ 6:55am after 36hrs of labor. My wife was a trooper and both are now resting comfortably. Zachery Lee Snow is 9lbs 10oz. 22.5in. Feels good to be a Dad.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Troy!!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, my friend. And please give my best wishes to your wife. That's a long time to be in labor. She really is a trooper. Zachery Lee is a handsome young stud, no doubt.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    TONY! no... TOBY!!... no... uh... Trouble T ROY!!!!!! Congrats Brother!!!! that's awesome... Blessings to you and your now expanded family!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's so awesome brother! Congrats to you both!!!
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Congrats! Kids are great. Enjoy them, they grow up all too quickly.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Congratulations, smoke a good one tonight !!! What's your address ?, I'll send you a Ravens onesie.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    amz1301:
    Congratulations, smoke a good one tonight !!! What's your address ?, I'll send you a Ravens onesie.
    thanks everyone. And sorry amz he already has a dallas clark colts onesie to match the rest of the fam. Including the dog. LoL
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey, congratulations. Your life has now changed for ever. Enjoy it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Congrats! That is a BIG boy!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! 36 hours?? wow. I hate to tell you but you're probably going to start hearing about some 'push' jewelry that you owe her ;-)
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Heavy:
    Congrats man! 36 hours?? wow. I hate to tell you but you're probably going to start hearing about some 'push' jewelry that you owe her ;-)
    Yea when my wife was pregnant the ladies at my work were like "what are you getting her for a push present" I'm like what the f*ck is a push present. Then they explained it to me. Where do they come up with this stuff.
    amz1301:
    Heavy:
    Yea when my wife was pregnant the ladies at my work were like "what are you getting her for a push present" I'm like what the f*ck is a push present. Then they explained it to me. Where do they come up with this stuff.
    yea that's what I said. I'm gunna try to sneak out of here tomorrow and go pick up a camcorder so I think I'm gunna have to stop and get her some bling.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    congrats. 9lbs is a big baby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Zach Attack - congrats bro.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey congrats brother. Just be careful now our doctor told my wife a lot of women become pregnant again in the first 6 months after having a child? oh and what the heck is a push present? Guess that wasn't around for ours.
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Congrats .. and 9 lbs... wow .. sounds like a potential Colt...
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats brother!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright!! He's a big un.. Did ya cut the cord? Congrats!!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    congrats bro! Hope you got to celebrate with a good stick ! My wife is due september 9 th, On my birthday. And the hospital is a non smoking campus, so all celebratory cigars have to wait until i bring her home.
    Just got home with my big boy. Def. Hopeing for a future Colt. LOL. As big as he was and not havin c-sec. I don't see us getting pregnant again anytime soon if u know what I mean. ;) I didn't cut the cord due to 36hrs of labor, I was just along for the ride @ that point. Hopefully a padron 45th in the plans tonight. Got Grandma comin over to help so I should get it done. I'm gunna post a couple pics later to.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hey, great news! Congratulations my friend! Your life has just become 1000x richer!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and welcome to the hood----- parenthood. My wife loved the baby stage, me not so much. I like the walking and talking phases. I have 2 girls 10 and 6.... They grow up fast bro, enjoy every moment of it (good and bad).
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Congrats man. Let me just say I am a week into this fatherhood thing and it is amazing. Praying he is a sleeper so you and Mum can rest.
    rossdavey2:
    Congrats man. Let me just say I am a week into this fatherhood thing and it is amazing. Praying he is a sleeper so you and Mum can rest.
    thanks ross. It is awesome. Unfortunatly we'ree 0-2 on the sleeping so far. Hopefully it'll get a bit easier but its def. Worth it.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    rossdavey2:
    thanks ross. It is awesome. Unfortunatly we'ree 0-2 on the sleeping so far. Hopefully it'll get a bit easier but its def. Worth it.
    Were you guys able to take some paternity leave ? yea sleeps overrated anyway..lol
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    um... I'm seven months into the youngest two of five and I can tell you, it does get easier. By the time they are 5 they will sleep all the way through the night unless there is a storm! Congrats on the baby!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats man Fatherhood is awesome.
    Now that you are a father you will start to see life differently.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. How do I keep missing all these threads? Hope you are enjoying being a dad. It is the best thing I have ever done.