Home Non Cigar Related

What I missed the most...

Well,

I've been out of the loop for almost a month straight! I'm pretty sure I posted the welcome home package I got from boydmcgowan in the GTASUF, if not, he hit me hard right after I got home with some top notch sticks (as always). Life has been hectic since my return. I'm stuck in Ft. Bliss, TX for the foreseeable future (without the wife and kids). Having been out of the country for the last 8 months has been interesting, but being back is definitely odd.

I've realized that there are lots of things that I've missed; the option to eat what I want (close to when I want it), the possibility to go to the store and watch stupid people buy crap they really don't need, the ability to actually Skype with the family with a good connection, CIGAR STORES, and best of all the ability to meet up with good people and smoke decent cigars. I'm glad to be back, but will be even more happy to get back to my humi and start to empty it out, one stick at a time. Internet connection is junky, but I'm gonna try to keep up with you all. Anyone in TX hit me up on rc.warmack@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to meet up with you.

I'm still trying to keep the DCCC going, but not having reliable communication with the guys and the ones I do have can't stay still for long enough to receive a package. I've got a few guys over there getting a new chapter set up.

- Take care and smoke one for me, see y'all soon!

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome (most of the way) home, brother! It'll all work out in the end, I'm sure. Are the wife and kids able to come visit you at all while you're at Bliss?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I'm actually going home in a week and a half for the holiday. I'll get about three days back in the ATL. Just enough time to decide which sticks to bring back with me.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, I'd say home, but Ft. Bliss?, well you're on the right side of the world, anyway. :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back bro to the gold ol states.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Glad to be back, but even happier to be able to go get some sticks and hang out with friends! I can't wait to start meeting the members stateside; if y'all are half as cool as the ones overseas you're good people!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    If you ever venture up to Pennsylvania, hit me up!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    haha, there you are man. Wish I saw this post before posting in the "what did you get today" thread. Oh well, I'll post the same thing. . . . . welcome back Ryan.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome back Ryan.