Home Non Cigar Related

Marines Ban Loud Flatulence Because It Offends Afghans

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
love the comments,,, Marines Ban Loud Flatulence Because It Offends Afghans http://nation.foxnews.com/military/2011/08/24/marines-ban-loud-flatulence-because-it-offends-afghans

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    For once...Im speechless.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I never would have made it through a deployment with these rules......lmao!
  • ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    It also offends them that we eat during the day in ramadan, cuss, enjoy life, talk about females, and not to mention the whole dropping bombs on their country thing…. We should just stop all that… make sure we don’t offend anyone
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As usual, I'm unable to access these links because they're not clickable on my iPhone. My loss, I guess
    jlmarta:
    As usual, I'm unable to access these links because they're not clickable on my iPhone. My loss, I guess
    You can copy and paste that's what I have to do on my ipad
  • ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    jlmarta:
    link
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    ltherron:
    It also offends them that we eat during the day in ramadan, cuss, enjoy life, talk about females, and not to mention the whole dropping bombs on their country thing…. We should just stop all that… make sure we don’t offend anyone
    +1 They don't want to offend with farting but, they'll just have to suck it up that we've taken military residence in their country. God bless the troops who have to deal with this madness.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:

Yeah, I know that's how it's supposed to work but as the fat-fingered creator of BORKS you already know what fat fingers do. I'm not sure of the dimensions of an iPad but I feel certain that the screen of my iPhone is a lot smaller and I, too, have fat fingers. The problem comes in trying to control the size of the area you're trying to copy. It's just damned-near impossible to get only the area you want to copy and nothing more within the blued-out copy box.

Guess it's just something I'll have to live with. I'll stop whining and go read a book now. Thanks for trying to help.
    jlmarta:
    ENFIDL:
    jlmarta:

Yeah, I know that's how it's supposed to work but as the fat-fingered creator of BORKS you already know what fat fingers do. I'm not sure of the dimensions of an iPad but I feel certain that the screen of my iPhone is a lot smaller and I, too, have fat fingers. The problem comes in trying to control the size of the area you're trying to copy. It's just damned-near impossible to get only the area you want to copy and nothing more within the blued-out copy box.

Guess it's just something I'll have to live with. I'll stop whining and go read a book now. Thanks for trying to help.
    I feel ya man. The ipad screen is pretty good size and it can sometimes be a pain on there even with that so my fat fingers totally understand and sympathize.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    what about the silent but deadly ones? would that offend their nostrils? cause those mre's back me up something awful!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Their joking right ? Please tell me its a joke !
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am surprised any of them can hear after firing AK's all day, Just saying
  • ltherron:
    lmao that was great!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    *Comment not posted for the Beer has made me seem hilarious in my mind, but I haven't drunk enough yet to actual throw out my moral compass*