Home General Discussion

One thing CCOM has taught me

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
No matter what great deal they put on the table that I just don't have the present resources to pull the trigger on, another great deal is going to be close behind it. Did anyone see the 93+ rated Aficionado sampler? What a solid sampler! Five each Padilla Miami, DPG Blue, and AB Tempus! They constantly top themselves!

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    That, and "never pay retail".
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Usually only on daily deals. Most stuff is MSRP on the site, some higher though. I honestly dont like having to call in every time to see if they will go lower on prices. I know they cant list it on most manufacturers that I'm inquiring about anyways, ie.davidoffs, liga privadas, anejos, tats... Thats just me though.

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    zoom6zoom:
    Usually only on daily deals. Most stuff is MSRP on the site, some higher though. I honestly dont like having to call in every time to see if they will go lower on prices. I know they cant list it on most manufacturers that I'm inquiring about anyways, ie.davidoffs, liga privadas, anejos, tats... Thats just me though.

As long as you pay retail, then Tim will forward the savings to ME!! MWUAhahahahahah
  • I too have learned that I CAN PASS ON A DEAL... because there is bound to be an equally good, if not better deal right around the corner!! speaking of....wheres KELLY?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Gee. I don't think I've learned this yet. I still compulsively purchase great deals, even if I don't need or have the room for the cigars.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I haven't learned this either, me stubborn like mule.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    I haven't learned this either, me stubborn like mule.
    I havent learned either. I had to quit checking out the daily deals, or I would have wound up on a street corner with a "WILL WORK FOR CIGARS!" sign around my neck.

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    CCOM has taught me anything can be an OCD lol.
  • wwestern:
    CCOM has taught me anything can be an OCD lol.
    100% with you man